Intimacy

(Warning!!! This chapter contains sexual content between two males!!! If you don't feel comfortable with this, move on to the next chapter!!!)
-------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

As we were hugging, I started to feel something poking me at my leg. I froze as soon as I felt it. I started to blush heavily as I turned my head upward to look at Aster.

"A-Aster? What's p-poking me at my l-leg?" I stuttered. Aster then took a step back to look down at my leg. He soon pulled his head back up and looked at me with a surprisingly noticeable blush on his face.

"C-Crikey...um...that w-would be...m-my uh..." He stuttered as he blushed harder. I pulled away from his embrace to see something that made my eyes widen as I blushed so hard, that it would put my hair color to shame.

What I saw, was his erect cock, which was surprisingly like a human male genitalia, just the coloration goes well with his fur. (It is in NO WAY!!!, ANYTHING!!! like a animal genitalia!!! That grosses me out!!! The only thing about that, that I don't mind that much, is the scrotum being furry!!!)

But what really made my eyes widen, was it's size. From the looks of it, it is about 10-inches long!!! With the right amount of thickness, no less!!! And his scrotum was the size of baseballs!!! (Too much?)

I stared wide eyed at his big erection. Then, not a moment later, my pants started to feel a bit snug. I took off my coat to see my erection in my form-fitting pants. I don't know whether that was a good or bad thing to do because as I looked up, I saw Aster staring at my erection.

I blushed as I looked away. "W-wow...your really...b-big!!" I said as I soon turned back towards Aster. He chuckled nervously. "Hehe...yeah." He said while blushing.

Bunnymund POV

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly as I then decided to help my new mate with his...problem.

"Um...I can help you with your...problem...if you want, mate." I offered Josh. He blushed as he looked at me. "S-sure." He said as he began to take his clothes off. Once he took his clothes off, I took a look at Josh's body. He has a pretty good muscle build for a teenager his age, with a good-looking six-pack to boot!

I then looked at Josh's cock. He is about 7 and a half inches long, not bad at all. Josh then got down to lay on the ground on his back as his cock stood up in the air. I moved towards him with his cock close to my face.

I looked at his face. "You ready, mate?" I asked for confirmation. He nodded. "Yes..." He told me as I looked back at his cock. I then grabbed his throbbing cock in my paws (hands?). I decided to tease him and licked the tip as I moved my tongue up and down. I heard Josh moan as I did this. I did this for about 10 more seconds before I licked the base in a swirling motion. Josh's moaning soon got a bit louder.

"S-stop teasing m-me Aster!!" He told me in a slight desperate tone. I stopped licking his length and chuckled. I opened my mouth as I soon took in about half his length. I then started to suck on his length as I gradually took in an inch more.

"A-Aster..." Josh moaned as I continued sucking his length. I took in more of his length and before you know it, his whole length was in my mouth. I then sucked harder as Josh's moans got louder. I then cupped his balls in my right paw as I took his length in and out of my mouth.

Josh's cock started to throb wildly in my mouth. "A-Aster...I-I'm gonna cum!!!" He told me. Then no more than 3 seconds, his balls tightened as he came in my mouth as I felt 7 strings of it. Oddly enough, his cum tasted like coconut milk! (Just bare with it, I'm just being creative!!) I wasn't complaining, I then swallowed all of it.

I then started to lick Josh's cock clean of his cum. As soon as I was done, I stood up and then lay on the ground on my back with my big cock standing proud in the air.

"I took care of your problem, mate. Now it's your turn to take care of mine." I told him as he soon stood in front of my length. He got on his knees and like I did, he licked up and down, but not just the tip, the whole length.

I moaned as he licked my cock. Then he licked the tip in a swirling motion like I did his. I let out a slightly louder moan. He then did something that took me by surprise, he went down to my balls and licked them, and then took one in his mouth as I felt his tongue swirl all around it.

This caused me to gasp and then moan. "C-Crikey Josh!" I moaned out, he then did the same with the other before he licked from my balls, up to the base of my length.

"N-Now look who's t-teasing!" I manage to say. Finally he took the head into his mouth. He then started to take more of my length in his mouth until before you know it, 7 inches of my length was in his mouth. Josh then started to take the rest in his mouth

"J-Josh...ya don't have to..!" He then surprised me again as I look to see my entire length in his mouth, touching the back of his throat. Like I did, he cupped my balls in his right hand as he sucked up and down my length. I gasped as I arch my back.

"C-Crikey Josh!! At this rate..." I trailed off as Josh then sucked harder up and down my length for more 15 seconds before he took the whole length again and moaned as I felt the vibration of it through my cock.

"J-Josh!!! I'm cumming!!!" I told him as my balls tightened.

Josh POV

As I kept sucking Aster's cock, I felt his cock throb inside my mouth as he came about 10 times! Surprisingly, his cum tastes like white chocolate!! (Again, being creative! XD) Not that I'm complaining as I swallowed it all. Like he did to me, I licked his whole length clean of his cum. When I was done, I moved from where I was and kissed Aster.

He was surprised at first, but he gradually got into the kiss and soon we started French kissing. As we were doing so, I noticed that the inside of his mouth tasted like coconut. I was confused at first, until I realized and my eyes widened.

'Is that what I taste like!?' I thought shockingly. But then I got used to it and continued kissing him. We then broke apart for air. I then went over to where my clothes were and put them on.

After that, I look back at Aster and raised my eyebrows when I didn't see his cock anymore. I looked Aster in the eye with a questioning look. He looked back at me and chuckled. "It goes back into hiding under my fur, it's complicated to explain exactly." Aster told me. His answer confused me a bit. I mean, how do you hide something like that under your fur! I just accepted the answer, I don't need a headache over this. I then started to blush for what I'm about to say to him.

"You uh...tasted good Aster." I told him while blushing heavily as I looked shyly at him. "Yeah...you tasted good too, mate." Aster told me as he too blushed heavily. He then walked up to me and hugged me by the waist. I yelped as he then took my face in his paws and kissed me with as much love as he held for me as I held for him. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I kissed him back.

We then separated after the kiss as we looked into each other's eyes. "I love you Josh." He told me lovingly. "I love you too, Aster." I told him lovingly.

I then remembered what we were doing before this. "Well, let's head back. Easter isn't going to happen by itself." I told him. He nodded. "Right." Aster said as he and I left the secluded area.
-------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter and Lemon! Thank you to those who like this!!!