Teeth and Explainations

Josh POV

"Okay, all right, I admit it. You were right about Pitch." I heard Aster say to North as Jack walked towards Tooth.

"I'm sorry about the fairies." Jack said to Tooth. "You should have seen them. They put up such a fight." Tooth said as Baby Tooth flew around Jack. "Why would Pitch take the teeth?" Jack asked. "It's not the teeth he wanted. It's the memories inside them." Tooth told us. "What do you mean?" Jack asked. (Is that right?) Tooth looked up at Jack. "That's why we collect the teeth, Jack. They hold the most important memories of childhood." Tooth said as she flew towards a moral with what looks to be children in red cloths, holding out white teeth to the Tooth Fairy and her little fairies. Me and Jack followed her, or rather, Jack iced the spots on top of the water that he steps on while I stood at the edge of the pond.

"My fairies and I watch over them. And when someone needs to remember what's important, we help them. We had everyone's here. Yours too, Jack and Josh." Tooth told us. I was shocked, all of my important memories were stored in each tooth I lost and the Tooth Fairy has! I then looked at Jack who had a bit of a shocked look on his face.

"M-my memories?" Jack asked Tooth. "From when you were young. Before you became Jack Frost." Tooth told Jack. Jack took a step back in a little shock from what he was just told. "But... I wasn't anyone before I was Jack Frost." Jack said. "Of course you were. We were all someone before we were chosen." Tooth told Jack. "What?" Jack said to himself.

"Hehe... You should have seen Bunny." North said while laughing. Aster turned to North with an irritated look. "I told you never to mention that!" Aster told North in a hushed voice that I manage to hear. I thought for a moment about what Aster's reaction might have been and chuckled at a few ideas that came to mind.

"The night at the pond. I just... I assumed... Are you saying... Are you saying that I had a life before that, with a home and a family?" Jack said with a happy attitude. I frowned in thought. 'He had a previous life before Jack Frost right? How come he doesn't remember any of it? Did the Man in the Moon make him forget after turning him into Jack Frost?' I thought.

"You really don't remember?" Tooth asked a bit sad. "All these years, the answer were right here. If I find my memories, then I'll know why I'm here. You have to show me!" Jack exclaimed as he flew. "I can't, Jack. Pitch has them." Tooth told Jack sadly. "Then we have to get them back!" Jack said to Tooth.

Tooth gasped as a few of her beautiful feathers fall off her person. "Oh, no." Tooth said as we looked in shock and slight horror as the mural started to disappear. "The children! We're too late!" Tooth said.

"No! No! No such thing as too late!" North yelled as he started pacing. We all looked at him in curiosity. "Hmm... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!" (I'm pretty sure he said that a bunch of times.) North said as he looked like he had an idea. "Idea!" North exclaimed as he pointed one of his swords at Aster's nose, almost too close to his nose. "We will collect the teeth." North told us.

"What!?" Tooth said in disbelief. "We get the teeth, children keep believing in you!" North told Tooth. "We're talking about seven continents and millions of kids!" Tooth rambled. "Give me break. You know how many toys I deliver in one night?" North told Tooth. "And eggs I hide in one day?" Aster added on to North's comment. Tooth looked happily at the both of them. "And, Jack, if you help us, we will get you your memories." North told Jack as everyone, minus Aster, gave Jack an encouraging look. "I'm in." Jack said

Bunnymund POV

I'm not really happy that frosty here is gonna help us. But, since we are going to save Tooth, I'll have to deal with it. Then, I thought about what happened earlier with Josh. 'How did Josh do that earlier? And how long has he had those powers?' I thought. "Hey Josh! Earlier with that ball of light, how did you... do... that..." I would've continued until I took another look at Josh and saw something shocking again. "What are you talking... about... Bunny..." North then too became speechless at what he saw Josh. Everyone then looked at Josh and they're jaws dropped.

Coming from Josh's back were big rainbow colored wings that sparkled all over, and he had a rainbow aura around him this time instead of gold.

(Imagine these wings on Josh's back and the rainbow color over the wolf is on Josh.)

"Why are you guys looking at me like that-oh..." Josh said as he turned his head to look at his wings and his body to see the colorful aura. "Josh, what's with the wings?" Frosty asked speechless. "And what was with the ball of light, mate?" I asked in a bit of awe. "My wings and that ball of light earlier are one of my powers." Josh said. "How long have you had these powers for?" North asked. "I've had them since I was born from what my mom told me, but didn't discovered them until I was 7 years-old." Josh told us. "Why didn't you discover them until then?" Tooth asked. "These powers are very strong so some of them don't become known to the carrier until the child that has them is at an age where they can handle some these powers that I have now" Josh told us.

"Do you know how these powers came to being?" Frosty asked Josh. "These powers date back to about 500 years ago where an ancestor of mine, named Joshua Erik Cameron, who looked just like me, was the first in the family to get these powers. Like me, he helped others his age who were good but had to deal with bad things in there life, like bullies, jerk siblings, bad home life, heartbreak, loneliness, rejection for who they are, hated for sexual preference besides the opposite sex, etc. He helped people so much throughout there lives that you could have said that he was somewhat of a god-sent. (is that right?) At some point in his life, the Man in the Moon came to him in his dream. Manny, that's what my ancestor called him, told him that since he has helped some many people, so many children that he saw as his own children in a way, he would give him a gift that would only be past down to his descendents that have done good deeds and are pure of heart like he is. And generations later, that power has past on to me." Josh told us.

"Wait, you mean that those powers that you have, were past down your family thanks to the Man in the Moon!?" North said in total shock. "Yep." Josh said to North. We were all speechless at what we heard. The Man in the Moon gave him this gift!? That's unbelievable!!! "The way you said 'powers' sounded like more than one, what are they?" Frosty asked Josh. "Well, I can sprout wings, as you noticed. I have powers over the elements like fire, water, earth, lightning, crystal, light, wind, etc. I am a shapeshifter, I can turn into anything I want, I have super speed, teleportation, and I can talk to animals." Josh listed off. I'm pretty sure that all of our jaws were on the ground if Josh's laughter isn't any indication. "Well enough about me, let's get going, we got teeth to collect!! Wow, never imagined myself saying that..." Josh said as we all chuckled and soon got back to business.