Change of Clothing, Gifts, and Mayhem in Jamie's Room!

(I'm just gonna skip the scene with Pitch 'cause let's all face it, nobody gives two shits about him, and I'm tired so... Continuing on.)

Later ~

Josh POV

"Aster, before we go to where the rest of the Guardians are, can you drop me off at my house? I need to get some things and plus, I sense that they are at Jamie's house right now." I asked Aster as we were traveling through one of his tunnels with me on his back since my wings can't fit through.

"Alright, mate. But try to be quick okay?" Aster told me as we popped up in front of my house. "Okay" I told him as I unlocked the door and ran into my room to grab my coat, put on gloves and different pants and shoes that go with the coat. I changed my foot ware to knee-length black boots with silver trimmings and high concave indentations in the top, and then I put on a pair of black fitting gloves and black fitting pants.

The coat that I was grabbing was a cosplay coat that I ordered three months ago, but I used my powers to change it to look and feel like an actual coat. The coat itself is a full-length white coat with a hood and a waist-high slit going up the back. It has a larger silver zipper that fastens at the top and zips down to seal the coat. It has silver drawstrings for the hood decorated with a large silver bead hanging from the end and a silver chain ornament adorned with four large cylindrical silver beads, also the coat is form fitting. But what made it really stand out, was that it was covered with intricate black designs that resemble the Nobody sigil. (Kingdom Hearts Fan!!!!! XD)

 (Kingdom Hearts Fan!!!!! XD)

(Basically this outfit. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to have this outfit in real life and have it be an actual outfit you could use on a daily basis instead of it being cosplaying and not the actual length that it's suppose to be.)

I put the coat on, zipped it down enough that I can move my legs, and looked at myself in the mirror. In all honesty, I looked badass!!! But enough of that, we're on an important mission. I then went to a small jewelry box I hid under my bed and opened it to a beautiful yet colorful necklace that I made for Aster for when I saw him again. The necklace itself is hung on a soft red, extremely durable rope that I made. The necklace is a sparkly rainbow wing that I made, using one of my rainbow wing feathers. The underside however, is made of pure gold, which I also made with my powers, which was difficult, but worth it.

 The underside however, is made of pure gold, which I also made with my powers, which was difficult, but worth it