Epilogue

Warning!!! This last chapter contains sexual content between two males!!! If you are not comfortable reading this, end the story the chapter before this!!!
-------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

We are now standing in North's workshop. Tooth went back to her Palace, Sandy was putting kids to sleep on the other side of the world, Jack and North were somewhere. It was just me and Aster.

"Let's go to my warren, mate." Aster told me as he opened up another hole in the ground.

"Ok" I said as I followed him in the hole to his warren. Once we got there, Aster turned to me.

"Josh, I wanna take you to an area of the warren that the others don't know about, but you'll have to get on my back. Is that okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it's okay." I told him as I got on his back before he hopped towards an area that I have never noticed the first time I came in the warren. It looked secluded, the area only had one exit, which was the way we came in. The lighting in here was centered around the middle of the area, which had a big patch of grass that is matted down, as if that spot was constantly slept on. Why did he take me here?

"Why did you take me here, Aster?" I asked him as I got off his back and turned towards him as he blushed slightly.

"Well, remember when we...sucked each other off?" He asked me. I nodded slowly as I blushed in remembrance.

"Well...I want to...finish what we started..." He said to me as he blushed harder.

My eyes widen in realization of what he meant as I too blushed harder than before.

"Y-You mean that..." I trailed off as Aster walked over to me and kissed me as he held me to his chest. He then looked me in the eyes after he kissed me and put his forehead against mine.

"Yes...I want to make love to you, Josh. Right here, right now." He told me as we soon started to make out. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored inside as I moaned into the kiss. Once we stopped for breathe, I took off my clothes and stood naked in front of Aster as I could now see his erect cock once more.

I got on my knees and started to suck him off. Aster moaned as I started to swirl my tongue around his cock as I sucked more of his length. Aster then took hold of my head and started to hump my mouth.

"C-Crikey Josh! Suck my cock!" He said as his cock went balls deep down my throat. He held it there before humping my mouth again. After a few more seconds of sucking him, I took his cock out of my mouth as I saw a bit of pre-cum on his cock.

"That's enough of that, mate. Get on all fours so I can prep ya. I don't want this to hurt." Aster told me as I did what he told me to. As I got on all fours, I felt Aster's paws spread my cheeks. I turned my head to see him put his left index finger in his mouth before pulling it out wet. He then inserted his index finger in my ass.

It felt a bit uncomfortable as he moved his finger around inside me, but I eventually got used to it over time. I then turned again to see him about to insert a second finger. He looked at me.

"You ready for the second, Josh?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Go for it." I told him as he soon inserted a second finger inside me. It felt a bit more uncomfortable than the first, but that turned into a bit of pleasure as he scissored me with his fingers. After a bit of time, I felt a third finger at my entrance.

"Here comes the third one, how you doing up?" He asked me.

"I'm holding up okay so far...it just feels odd since your my first." I told him as I looked back at him.

"Don't worry, Josh. I'll be careful, mate." He told me as he inserted the third finger. I felt his fingers move around a bit inside me before I felt his fingers go in and out of me. I panted slightly at the warm feeling of them going in and out. About 2 minutes later, I no longer felt any fingers.

"Okay, I think that's enough to prep you. You ready, mate?" Aster asked me as I felt the head of his cock at my entrance.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." I told him as I felt the head of his cock go inside me without much difficulty. I winced at the feeling of his cock's head in me.

"I'll stop so you can get used to my size." I told me as we stood there. About 3 minutes later, I felt more comfortable and turned my head a little to face him.

"You can put more in now." I told him as he nodded. Little by little, I felt more of his cock inside me. I turned to see that about 4 inches of his cock was still visible.

"You can put more in me." I told him as he looked at me a bit surprised.

"A-Are you sure, Josh?" Aster asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead." I told him as I felt a bit more of his cock go in me. I gasped as I felt his entire length go inside me.

"It's all in, Josh." Aster told me as I looked to only be met with fur.

We stood still for a moment for me to get used to his entire length. When I got used to it, I turned to him.

"You can move now." I told him as he nodded before slowly pulling out and going back in me. After a bit, I started to moan.

"Please Aster...faster." I told him as he picked up speed. I started to moan a bit louder as he went faster.

"C-Crikey Josh! Your tight!" Aster moaned as he went even faster. I moaned louder as I felt his cock touch my pleasure point.

"Aster! Mm...harder!!" I moaned loudly as he did just that. He was moving so fast that I heard the smacking sound of flesh and hip meet.

"Mmmm....Josh!! You feel so good inside, mate!!!" Aster told me as he pounded my ass.

I moaned even louder as I felt his cock go deep inside me at every thrust.

"Aster!!! Your cock feels so good!!!" I said as I felt it pound my pleasure point.

"A-Aster!! Please!! Show me how a rabbit claims his mate!!!" I practically screamed as he thrusted in and out. I soon felt him position himself.

"Get ready for the ride of your life, mate!!!" Aster exclaimed as he thrusted even faster and harder than before.

I gasped loudly as it felt like an extremely pleasurable electric shock go through my body every time his cock rammed my pleasure point.

"Aster!!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" I yelled as I felt my cock pulse like crazy.

"Me too, Josh!!!" Aster yelled before he gave one last hard thrust into my ass.

"ASTER!!!!"

"JOSH!!!!"

That was it for me. I came harder than I did before I came 12 strings of cum out of my cock as I felt Aster's cock fill my ass with his cum.

After some time, Aster pulled out layers down on the grass, looking like a panting, sweaty mess, more so me.

We then face each other as Aster kissed me deeply with all the love and passion he had that I so happily gave back. After kissing him, Aster held me close to his chest.

"Josh, I love you so much. I'm so happy that you are my mate." Aster told me.

"I love you too, Aster. And I'm so happy that I'm with such a wonderful guy like you." I told him as I snuggled into his chest as we soon fell into a deep sleep.