Finding and Believing in Jack. Aster is a...bunny!?

Josh POV

It has been an hour since I left the workshop, still looking for Jack. As I flew around in the sky, I stopped for a moment and sat on a cloud. "This is getting me nowhere! Think! Where would Jack go to be alone?" I muttered to myself as I think of a couple of places.

Burgess? No, that would be to easy to find him. Alaska? No. Australia? Probably reminds him too much of Aster. Hmm...

A few minutes passed before the answer came to me. "Antarctica..." I said softly as I got off the cloud and flew in the direction of Antarctica.

In 2 minutes, thanks to my super speed, I was directly above Antarctica. I flew down and flew around the place, in hopes of finding a figure wearing a blue hoodie and brown pants. White hair would be next to impossible to find.

3 minutes passed before I finally saw Jack, and unfortunately, Pitch too. What i saw made my blood boil. I was now seeing Jack lying in a crevasse, holding his sides in pain. But that wasn't what made me pissed. I saw Pitch throw down Jack's staff, broken in two.

I flew down towards Pitch, but landed a few feet away from him silently. I then used my powers to make one of the glaciers turn into a giant fist. Then, I made it hit an unsuspecting Pitch, knocking him a few feet from where he once stood.

He looked around in shock of what just happened to him, until his gold eyes landed on me. He smirked as he got up. "Ah Josh! Just who I wanted to see! How did you like bunny's hopeless face? It must be heartbreaking to see such a look on your favorite Guardian." Pitch said while grinning.

I glared at him as my hands started to glow an icy blue, ready to use my ice powers. "Shut up!" I yelled as I sent a couple of ice blasts at Pitch, but he used his damn black sand to block them. I got angrier than I was earlier.

"The look on his face was horrifying!! I don't EVER!! Want to see that look on his face again!!! I also saw what you did to Jack! YOU WILL PAY!!!" I yelled as my attacks became harsher as Pitch was starting to have some difficulty blocking my attacks.

I then switched from ice to water as I made a moving motion with my hands as some of the water rises from the sea. "THIS IS FOR ASTER!!!!" I yelled angrily as I charged at him as the water followed and attacked Pitch.

 "THIS IS FOR ASTER!!!!" I yelled angrily as I charged at him as the water followed and attacked Pitch

I heard Pitch yell in pain as the water attacked him furiously. I soon stopped my assault with the water as I heard him coughing furiously. I then switched from water to ice as I made another giant fist and aimed it at Pitch. "AND THIS IS FOR JACK!!!" I yelled as the giant ice fist punched him so hard, that he went flying very fast into the distance that I couldn't see him anymore.

I soon calmed down as turned towards the crevasse that I saw Jack lying in. I walked towards it and jumped down to see him looking at his teeth before looking up at me in shock as I then hugged him in relief.