Sandy's Funeral, The Warren, and Sophie!?

Bunnymund POV

I'm now standing along side of Tooth and North, in front of many yetis and elves at Sandy's funeral as Tooth put down the last candle in front of an image of Sandy on the floor. We all held our heads down in a moment of silence. I started to tear up as this went on, and I think Tooth noticed it as she held out her left hand to me to grab, same went for North. Me and North both grabbed Tooth's hands as the moment of silence dragged on.

After the funeral, I couldn't help but notice that both Josh and Jack were missing during the whole thing. I'm pretty sure that North noticed too as he came up to me.

"I'll go find Jack, you find Josh." North told me as he left to look for Jack.

I then went looking around the workshop for Josh, and eventually found him looking out the window with his hoodie up, but I could make out a sad look on his face. 'Poor mate, he probably blames himself for what happened to Sandy.' I thought as I hopped up to him.

Josh POV

"Josh, there you are, mate. Are you alright." I heard Aster says behind me as I heard his feet hopping towards me. I didn't turn from the window as I replied to his question. "I just... I wish I could've done something." I said as I looked down.

"Done something? Josh, mate, you and Jack stood up to Pitch. You saved us!" I heard Aster say as he took a seat next to me. I shook my head a little in defiance. "But Sandy..." I trailed off. "He would be proud of what you and Jack did." Aster said to finish my sentence on a positive note as he pulled me to his chest, again. I looked up at his face as I pulled down my hoodie.

"Listen, mate. I may not know who you became over the last 12 years, or what you were doin' before I reunited with you a few nights ago. (Is that right?) But now, you are a Guardian like us." He says as he took hold of the bottom of my face and turned my head up towards him to fully look at him.

"But what if I'm not cut out for being a Guardian?" I asked him in an unsure tone. "Not cut out? Josh, earlier we all witnessed you make a humongous dragon made of ice and made it attack Pitch!! If anything, your more than cut out to be a Guardian, you belong with us." Aster told me in an honest tone. I smiled a little at him as he smiled back.

At the Globe ~

I watched in sadness as more and more lights, the 'believers', started going out. "Look how fast they're going out." Tooth said in worry. "It's fear. He's tipped the balance." Jack said as he hovered above the globe and looked at us. "Hey, buck up, you sad sacks!" Aster said behind us as he hopped fast in front of us on the control panel. "We can still turn this around! Easter is tomorrow. And I need your help. I say we pull out all the stops and we get those little lights flickering again."

We then find ourselves walking through a door as we followed North to the toy making area of the workshop. "Bunny is right. As much as it pains me to say, old friend, this time, Easter is more important than Christmas." North said in a defeated tone. I saw Aster's eyes widen and his mouth drop open in shock of what he just heard North admitted. "Hey, did everyone hear that?" Aster said happily as we walked with North.

"We must hurry to the warren. Everyone! To the sleigh!" North said, until Aster immediately crushed that thought as he grabbed my arm, surprising me, and stood in front of North.

"Oh, no, mate. My warren, my rules. Buckle up." Aster said as he tapped the ground twice with his right foot.

North looked down at the ground and then back up with a face that pretty much said 'oh no'. "Shostakovich!" North said as he, Jack, Tooth, two yetis, and an elf fell down a big hole that opened up directly below them.