|17| For Him

Happy 4th of July and a early update! 

Can I get a vote and comment for the early update? I've decided that the next time I'll do an early update is when I get a certain amount of reads, votes or comments that's my goal. So if you guys want an early update before friday you know what to do ;)

  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    

  "I want to watch the way you take the stage by storm

All Time Low 

  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    

THE STAGES BETWEEN seeing a person and being with a person were very like a game. Two people of the opposite sex go out on a date, they enjoy themselves immensely. It was a good enough date that would normally result with sex. Had they had sex, the boy would be left with the option of sending her a message which she would, no doubt, be waiting for if he wanted there to be more. 

If he didn't, he doesn't message her at all. 

Then it was up to them to write their own story from there. In some cases, they both would become extremely awkward with each other, often with one of them or both, going all out to avoid the other. Others they would be mere acquaintances that had shared a shag. Regardless, the effects of after the shag are completely dependent on the two people involved. 

Joey and I?

Well we didn't shag.

Which was why, I couldn't predict the outcome. Worst off, I didn't have the advice of my girls. Since the date last week Friday, Joey and I had barely spoken. I'd catch him looking, a tiny smile on his lips but I wasn't sure whether it was the sign of triumph or perhaps something else. I also hadn't figured out if he was a very good sweet talker.

If we had shagged, no doubt would I believe his smile was of triumph, after all, why would he shag so many people if not for the victorious feeling after? Or perhaps he was just really horny.

Tassia was unwrapping the plastic off her sandwich in the cafeteria. Her fingers were deft and quick as she spoke animatedly with Grace, who was unwrapping her own sandwich. Rekha was sitting with Cassian and his friends. I glanced at them from the corner of my eye. I could see Kaden sitting across her as they seemed to be engaged in a discussion. 

"How's the bet going?" Tallah asked me vaguely, catching my line of sight.

Thanks to Tallah's secret activities with Tassia's now official boyfriend, Tallah and I had become closer, close enough for me to know that Tallah was definitely the kinder twin, even if her morals were slightly subjective. 

I cast a wary glance at Grace, making sure she was more engrossed in her conversation with Tassia before turning back to the girl in the white sweater, "Not as bad as I expected." I couldn't help turning to glance at Kaden with his messy dark hair and green eyes so serious and focused. "He's not as bad as I thought." 

Her eyebrows rose high up on her forehead, pausing from finishing her sandwich to stare at me closely. "That doesn't sound like you."

I rolled my eyes, "He's still a piece of shit, but he isn't a stinky shit."

"Well worded," Tallah said sarcastically. She turned to look at him. I kicked her lightly. 

"Don't look!" I hissed.