Chapter Five

The sound of Brian's cell phone ringing broke the silent and lustful stare between them.

"That's Joe's ringtone. I have to take it." He wanted to reach out and touch her skin again, to pull her body close to his and not let it go. Instead, he reached for his phone and walked toward the kitchen.

Jackie listened for only a second or two before she found her whiskey glass and finished off the potent liquor. Her skin still tingled where Brian had traced the letters of her love tattoo. She brushed her fingers across it, remembering the sensations that had surged through her body at his touch.

She slipped out of her shoes and kicked them toward the couch.

Jackie sat the empty glass down and walked to the window. Brian's neighborhood was so quiet. He was surrounded by families.

Jackie knew he wanted the same thing. A wife. Kids. Brian had had a series of unfortunate relationships that she was afraid dulled his passion for those things.

"It's dangerous to be so lost in thought that you don't hear someone approaching you." Brian's mouth brushed across her ear. Even though his breath was warm, it brought goosebumps to the surface of her skin.

"Everything ok with Joe?" Jackie stared at their reflections in the window, noticing that he had removed his sports coat.

"Mhmm." His eyes met hers in the glass.

She saw it, the question that hung between them, reflecting in his eyes. He reached around her and closed the blinds on the window, blocking out the neighborhood.

"I almost feel guilty, being here with you like this." Brian ran his hands down her arms as he trailed his mouth along the back of her neck. "I feel like you're getting the short end of the stick with me."

"I'm not looking at you through rose colored glasses, Brian." Jackie let her head lean to the side, giving him access to a greater area of skin, before turning to face him. "I'm looking at you knowing all of your bad days, your good days, your heartbreaks and fuck ups. I've seen you cry, I've seen you laugh. And I've seen you at the absolute lowest point in your life. I know what I'm getting with you. I'm not glamorizing anything about you. That's not a promise you'll get from anyone else in the world. All I ask is that you do the same for me."

Those were words that he knew he'd never hear from any other woman in his life. He'd never find a woman who knew him as well as Jackie and still want to be with him.

"We don't have to do this." He whispered, as he let his hands toy with her hair.

"Just let it happen, Brian." She whispered back as she slowly slid her dress over her head and tossed it on the floor.

The black lace bra and panties that he'd only gotten a glimpse of before were now on full display. The tops of her breasts begged to be kissed, but he wanted to savor the moment before claiming them.

"I'm not one to judge." She whispered, using his own line on him.

She reached around to unhook the bra, but he caught her hand in his own.

"Let me do it." He pressed his lips to hers, drawing her body into his.

Brian ran his hands up her back, memorizing the warmth of her skin. He let his mouth occupy hers, relishing the feel of her teeth as they nipped at the sensitive skin. She wanted to play, and it was a game he hadn't played in far too long.

Jackie ran her hands under his shirt and up his back, bringing the material with them. He quickly reached over his shoulder and pulled the shirt from his skin. He wanted to free her of the lace that stood between them, so he found the clasp of her bra and released it, letting it fall forward.

He'd seen Jackie in minimal clothing before, but having her topless in his living room and knowing it was all for him sent a surge through his body and had him stiffening instantly.

Brian kept his eyes focused on the two perfect mounds and the delicate dreamcatcher tattoo that decorated the skin between them.

"You are so beautiful." He lowered his head to the tattoo and gently drug his lips across it before moving to her right breast. "I could stay lost right here for the rest of the night."

He ran his tongue around the delicate pink circle and drew her nipple into his mouth, teasing it into a perfect point. The sigh that escaped Jackie's lips told him that she was enjoying his quest as much as he was.

Brian held onto her hips, teasing the skin under her breast before moving to her left breast. He gave it the same attention as the other, pushing her body toward the wall as he did.

"Brian, I...." Jackie tried to speak, to tell him that he had brought every nerve in her alive, but she couldn't form a complete thought.

She ached for him to take her against the wall, to ravage her body until she couldn't walk. She hoped the moan that escaped from her throat encouraged him to do just that.

Jackie slid her hands down his back, stopping at his waist. Brian had worked his way around both breasts and back to her neck, using his tongue to trace the pulse point there.

His body kept her pinned to the wall, the hardness between his legs pressing into her. Jackie lifted her knee, wrapping her leg around him, opening herself to the feeling of him.

"God, I want to fuck you right here against the wall." He massaged her thigh, letting his free hand roam to her ass. He pulled at the lace there. "I want to taste every inch of your body."

His words brought heat to her core. She pressed against him, using her foot to hold his body to hers.

"Yes." She whispered, nodding her approval of his wants. "I want you to.....to....."

His hand assaulted the thin material that covered her entrance, drawing her close to climax and making it impossible to think about what she wanted him to do. Her head rested against the wall and he nipped at her jaw, watching as she surrendered to the seduction.

"Is that what you want?" Brian said the words into her skin, slipping his fingers under the lace panties and finding her slick for him.

She trembled, overwhelmed at the feeling of his skin pressed to such an intimate area.

He continued to slide his fingers around the hard nub that she presented him, watching as her body responded to the release he was bringing her.

She pushed her heat against his hand and he felt the waves overtake her body. He used his free hand to hold her to him while slowly bringing her down from the climax.

Jackie melted in his arms, wrapping her body around his and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I'm not done with you yet." He slid his hand from the spot between them. He'd brought her to the edge and over the cliff while she was pressed to the wall. It was time to have her in his bedroom, this time feeling her from the inside.

Jackie lifted her head, and her eyes met his. She saw a delicate storm in his. Her hair hung around her face, and she pushed it back.

"Good, because I'm not ready for you to be done yet." She peeled herself from his body, grinding her sex against his before turning and running toward the stairs. "But first, you have to catch me."

Brian watched her disappear up the stairs. He smirked, knowing there was no amount of head start that could keep him from catching up to her.