Chapter Six

Brian found the two empty glasses and refilled them before carrying them up the stairs. He stopped right outside his bedroom and listened for a sign that Jackie was there waiting for him.

When he heard a low sigh escape her lips, he pushed the door open as wide as it would go. The sight of her running her hands over her own body had him gripping the glasses tighter, afraid that he might drop them.

She stared up at him from her spot on the bed, her fingers lingering over the same wet entrance he longed to claim.

"Hi." She greeted him.

Her voice pulled him closer. He placed the two glasses on the nightstand beside the bed and went to work on ridding his body of the pants that he wore.

"Hi." Brian responded as his pants pooled on the floor.

"You made me wait." Jackie pouted, rubbing her hands over her breast and perfectly taunt nipples as she watched him undress.

"I was actually making myself wait." He removed his boxers, giving her the first full view of his nakedness. "I have thought about this moment so many times. I didn't want to rush it."

Brian's weight caused the bed to dip as he kneeled on it.

Jackie reached out, taking his hardness in her hand and gently stroked. She enjoyed claiming this part of him.

Brian let his head lean back, eyes closed. The touch of her hand, soft against his body, would have been enough to make him come if he weren't so focused on being inside of her. He let her play for a few minutes longer, before he shifted his body and covered hers.

"You are so beautiful." He brushed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears. Her smile lit up the space between them.

Jackie reached up and traced his scruff with her fingertips. When she reached his neck, she slid her hand behind his head and pulled his lips down to hers.

His lips were gentle, testing their connection. When it seemed that he would't break her, the kiss became needier.

Jackie lifted her hips, pressing them into his body. She spread her thighs, letting his body settle between them.

"I want you inside me." She whispered, tilting her hips up so that he could slip inside.

"I've got to get a condom." Brian felt the warmth coming from her body and longed to plunge deep, not worrying about the consequences.

Jackie let her hips fall back to the bed. Brian was right, of course, they couldn't afford an unwanted pregnancy. She drug her nails down the sensitive skin on his back and then released him so that he could retrieve the latex that they needed to continue.

He gave her one more kiss and pulled away, reaching toward the bed side table. He opened the drawer and pulled a foil packet from it.

"Score." He smiled, holding the packet up.

"Oh, you're about to score." Jackie grabbed the packet and tore it open.

She reached out to him and ran her hand along his hardness again before placing the condom at the tip. She pinched it and then rolled it along his length.

Brian covered her body again, running his hands over her breasts and down to her hips. He let his hands slide around to her ass and pulled her up toward him. Jackie brought her knees higher, allowing him an uninhibited trail to the place they both wanted him to be.

"I can't make myself wait any longer." Brian whispered into her neck as he nipped at her skin.

"I don't want you to." Jackie lifter her hips again, feeling him slid perfectly into place.