Chapter 4

ZAYN'S POV

"I love you."

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. I can't say that my suspicions were confirmed, but there was a possibility of this. In the moment, however, I could barely process anything. All I could manage was, "Seriously?"

I guess I didn't come off as overjoyed.

His gaze left my eyes and went to the floor. "Yeah... Sorry," He stood getting ready to leave again. I swiftly jumped up and took his large hand in my smaller one. I held on tight. I can let him go. Not now, not ever. Harry's eyes stayed focused on the carpet.

"I love you too, Harry."

He froze and finally looked up. I think I surprised the both of us by my sudden decision. Although, it couldn't be more accurate. I do love Harry.

He shook his head, making his curls bounce, "You don't have to say that because you feel bad for me. I know you're straight."

"No I'm not just saying that!" I cupped his chin, willing his eyes to acknowledge mine. "I really love you; with all my heart, with everything inside me, with everything outside me, with every ounce of my being."

Harry relaxed and his lips formed a cute smile when he quit being stupid and saw that I meant every word. He took me into his arms and hugged me tightly, "How long have you loved me?"

"I have always loved you...It just took me a while to figure it out."

Harry pulled back jsut enough to gaze at me with those beautiful, emerald eyes.I stared back just as intently. All of the sudden, Harry's lips were upon mine. For a second I was shocked (I'd never been kissed by another bloke before), and then I kissed him right back with everything I had. I could sense the electricity between us. Our kiss was slow and passionate. No tongue or teeth; just lips moving together in perfect sync, full of love. This felt so right. Harry and I were meant to be and I didn't want it any other way.

We stood for what felt like an eternity, lips locked. My legs began to grow weary from standing, but I didn't mind. This could last forever.

All of my confusion, angst, and worry fluttered away from me like a bird that had been set free from a life of captivity. I didn't have to be paranoid that Harry didn't like me, or did like me anymore. Everything turned out right because the wonderful boy finally professed his affection. I won't lie, I may have fantasized about this moment in the past...

Our lips separated for a moment. The world was still, and the only thing that could be heard was a mixture of mine and Harry's breath. He whispered lowly, "I love you,"

"I love you, too," I nearly whimpered.

I threw my myself at him, lips attaching to his wonderfully soft ones yet again. His arms snaked around my waist, dragging my hips closer to his body. I flung my arms round his neck as our second kiss deepened.

I felt Harry's lips part and his tongue grazed my lips. I released a breathy moan as he explored every inch of my mouth. The sensation was amazing. Our hands traveled up and down, feeling up each other's backs. Things were getting even more heated. I began trailing kisses along his neck. Harry shuddered as I hit his sweet spot.

"Zayn," he moaned.

I bit down on the spot and flicked my tongue over it. A small blotch of purplish-red appeared on his skin. I smirked, then whispered to him seductively, "Now everyone will know you're mine,"

And, killing the moment, the front door to our flat exposed our activities to Louis.

Harry and I jumped apart. Louis stood at the entrance to my living room with his mouth wide open and his car keys on the floor. We stared back at him surprised. There were a few moments of awkward silence.

Louis' 'O' shaped mouth formed a smirk. "Oh? What have we here," he teased, "did I interrupt something?"

"U-Uh, no" Harry stuttered, flustered. He swiftly advanced on Louis as his cheecks turned rosy, "Thanks for everything, mate, but, as you can see, I'm fine now and you can go home and give us some privacy."

He scooped up Louis' keys while as he guided a chuckling Louis out the door. He shoved the keys into Lou's hand and shooed him away. "Bu-" Louis started still laughing

"Goodbye, Lou,"

Harry stood at the open door until Louis had gone then turned back to me. He grasped my wrist and led me upstairs. We lay together in his bed whispering and laughing and loving each other all night. Now this was perfect. I could stay like this forever, with the love of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Was that longer? I can't tell. I think so....whatever. The actual deed will come in a chapter or two. Anyway I just dont wanna rush the story. what you think? I like feedback and suggestions it just helps me get better. idk what to say bc i dont really have anything to ramble about. So.......

Read!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Repeat!

AAAAAND THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

-M xxxx