Chapter 11

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*

ZAYN'S POV

Harry and I jumped apart and looked at Louis with expressionless faces. He always seems to do that geez.

"Hi Lou. What's up?" I moved off of Harry a little so I could rest my head on his chest.

"Erm nothing actually. I was bored and Niall and Liam were busy, so I thought, hey, why not visit Zarry!" He was already pulling off his jean jacket and slipping off his Vans.

I shrugged and glanced up at Harry. "Sure why not? We can watch a film or something."

"Ok then I'll just grab some popcorn then." I sat up a bit and Harry strutted off to the kitchen. It was just me and Lou now.

"I guess i'll find something to watch" I pushed myself off the couch and put my arms above my head to streach. My shirt lifted a bit and Louis' eyes widen and linger on my pudgy tummy. My arms shot back down and pulled my shirt back down. I was a skinny guy so my bump was a bit more noticable than most. Louis' mouth formed a smirk.

"Packin it on there aren't we Malik?" He joked.

Normally I wouldn't have cared because we banter like this often, but my hyperactive hormones didn't agree. Anger welled up inside me. "ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!"

Louis joking face disappeared, shock taking its place. "Woah man calm down! I wasn't trying to offend you!" He took a step back and threw his hands up innocently. Just as I was about to advance on him, two strong arms wrapped around my middle and a pair of lips brushed my ear.

"Shhh babe calm down," A soft raspy voice whispered, "he doesn't know, he doesn't know." I relaxed and let Harry guide me back to the couch and tears began to prickle at my eyes. I sniffed loudy and my boyfriend rubbed circles on my shoulders as tears slid down my face.

"I'm sorry Lou," I sniffed again and began to ramble, "it's just..you see...I'm just so stressed lately and then the baby and then ther-" I froze. Harry's hands gripped my shoulders tensely.

Shit.

It took a moment for it to register with Louis. I watched as he was hit with a sharp realisation, put my head in my hands, and cried even harder.

"Baby...," He said slowly, "Baby....wait...who did you knock up then?" My shoulders were shaking as I sobbed. Not yet. He can't know. Harry came to the rescue.

"I think you better go now. The film can wait another time" He says to an obviously confused Louis. I heard him shuffle around a bit before the door slammed shut. Harry gently took my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"I'm so stupid!" I yelled to him

"No you aren't. He was gonna find out soon anyway right?" I nodded.

"I guess."

"How about this. You're nearly three months. Your appointment's next week we'll tell the boys then."

"What about our mums?" I knew my mum would be upset if she wasn't one of the first to know.

"I will call them and see if they can come by"

He had answers for everything. I smiled up at him and layed back on him. We just stayed like that for a while dealing with our own thoughts. I rested my hands over my belly. My eyelids began to feel heavy as I grew tired. "I love you" I whispered tiredly. and with that I drifted off into a much needed sleep.****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************