Chapter 17

ZAYN'S POV

I sat up in bed awoken by a strange feeling in my belly. It ws like someone was poking me. I rubbed circles on my stomach and then I felt it again. It took two more times for me to realise what it was. I smiled down at my bump.

"Nice to finally feel you kick baby. I was getting worried," I cooed soflty. She kicked again in respose to my voice. I giggled causing Harry to stir. I shook his shoulders until he opened his eyes and shot up looking alert.

"What? What is it? Is it the baby? Is she coming?"

"No," I giggled again at my boyfriend,"She's kicking!" Harry moved his hands to my bump and smiled wide and proud when he felt tiny feet up against his hands.

"Hey babygirl,"He whispered,"Are you comfortable in there? I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms for the first time. You're going to be so loved by everyone. I can't wait to dress you in cute little dresses and take you to the zoo and watch you grow up right before our eyes. But we'll be there every step of the way. Right from your first steps to the day we send you off with that special person. Just know that your daddies love you very,very much. " He kissed the spot on my belly where she kicked him.

My eyes began to get misty at the sight of Harry talking to our baby. These damn hormomes will be the death of me. I sniffled a little causing Harry to look up. He leaned forward and pecked me on the lips.

"You're going to make an amazing father." I snuggled into his side. The kicking was calming down; only coming once in a while now. I felt my eyeleds grow heavy once more. My head rested on Harry's shoulder and sleep finally retook me.

**********

I sat on a chair as I watched Harry move around the kitchen making breakfast. Today's upcoming events made their way into my mind. "Babe we have an interveiw today," I said

"Okay," Harry said nonchalantly. He hadn't turned around and stayed facing the stove.

"You don't seem to understand Harry. We. Have. An. Interveiw. Today," I put emphasis on my words,"Do you not remember that article on TV! a few days ago? About this?!?' I gestured to my potruding stomach. I was nearly six months now. Twenty-three weeks to be exact.

Harry spun around finally with worry etched on his face,"Well what are we going to do?"

My hands covered up my face as I tried to calm down. I knew stress wasn't good for me or the little girl inside me. Tears prickled my eyes and I wiped them away quickly. "We can't talk to management, so now what? I can't just tell everyone! Not yet!"

Harry's strong arms wrapped around my shoulders,"Maybe it's for the best. Maybe this is just the oppertunity we need to tell the world the truth"

"But the hate! All those people prote-" I started.

"Well then they can go fuck themselves in a corner for all I care," Harry interjected,"It's our life and no one can change that. Don't you wanna be able to be yourself? Be completely free? I wanna go out and say to the world 'Hey everybody this is my boyfriend and this is my baby!"

I twisted around the best I could to looked at him. I really want that too but I'm scared. I'm too scared to face the rest of the world. Harry seemed to read my mind.

"Don't be so afraid," his tone lowered to a more soothing one," Someone's always gonna be against you but then again someone's always gonna be there for ya too. Me, our familes, the boys, and so many more."

"Do you really think so," I questioned rubbing my stomach.

"It's all your choice. You're the pregnant one. I for one say go for it. Our phones have been blowing up from every social network on the market!" Harry chuckled slightly.