Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

"I'm/He's pregnant."

 Everyone went silent; even Louis, and that is a rarity. I felt myself began to tremble. I looked to Zayn. His expression was unreadable. Niall was the first to speak up.

"You're joking, right?" 

 Zayn shook his head. "No. I'm having a baby, and Harry is the father."

"That's not even possible." Niall retorted. 

"Evidently it is." I grumbled. 

 Liam looked at us unsuredly. "What about management?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. We just felt like it was time to let you know." Zayn said to him. His eyes shot over to Trisha. "Mum?"

 She looked at him and forced a grin. "I'm not going to lie, it's a bit unorthodox. But, I'll always support you, Sunshine."

 This made me feel a bit better. Copying Zayn, I then looked to my own mother. She realised that I was waiting for her to voice her opinion. Her silence made my stomach feel uneasy. 

"Well," Louis finally cut it. His silence was beginning to make me anxious. "I think it's proper weird... But it explains loads"

"What do you mean it's proper weird and it explains loads?!" Zayn snapped defensively. 

"I just meant that now I know why you're pudgy and hormonal, and its strange that a man is pregnant!"

Zayn's cheeks turned red. "I am not pudgy. It's not my fault that I have a baby inside of me! It's not my fault that I got pregnant! I didn't ask for this to happen so stop making me feel like freak about it!" 

 He got up and ran upstairs. We all jumped when we heard the door slam. I looked to everyone. 

"Look... I know this may be hard to understand, and it may be hard to take in at first. Please try to accept it. This whole process has been extremely difficult on Zayn and he needs support. I can only help so much. He needs you; he needs his family. It's our child, and we're not getting rid of him/her, and we wouldn't change anything. We both want this more than anything, but we can't do this alone." I spoke steadly, but my heart was thumping rapidly. I was quite nervous, for some reason.

  Still, everyone seemed mute. They didn't say a word. I grew angry. "Thanks so much for understanding." I stood up and jogged up the stairs after Zayn. I opened the door to see him shirtless, looking at his stomach in the mirror. He looked at me and pouted. "I am pudgy."

 I shook my head the walked to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "You're perfect." I kissed his neck. 

"No, I'm fat. I'm a fat freak." 

"Babe, you're not a freak, and you're not fat. This isn't unheard of. It's just abnormal. It makes you special. We get to have our own baby! And the enlarged stomach is just one thing that comes with it. It's not fat, it's a baby."

"But no other lads can have their own baby," he sniffled and looked at me in the mirror. 

"Exactly. We're lucky," I kissed his cheek. "I bet that she'll look like you."

 Zayn smiled. "She'll?"

"Yeah. I think we're having a girl."

Zayn glanced down at his stomach.  "I don't know... I'm thinking boy."

"Harry Jr." I chuckled.

"Maybe," Zayn agreed with a small laugh. I got on my knees and kissed his stomach softly.