Chapter 21

HARRY'S POV

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Seriously, Lou?"

Louis tossed his hands up in defense, "It is not my fault that I happen to waltz in at inopportune times! Anyways, have you quite finished?"

"Obviously we've finished," Zayn grumbled, then slid down me, his feet touching the ground again. 

"Right, well, I have an idea to get your minds off of all the hate," he said, hopping up on the kitchen counter and seating himself. 

"And what is that?" I posed, leaning against the fridge. 

"How about us four lads go shopping for the baby? She's obviously going to need clothes and toys and things." Louis suggested. 

I entertained this thought momentarily, then glanced at Zayn. He seemed to like the idea. He shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

Louis grinned. "Sick. We'll get going when all those fuck-asses clear out of your driveway,"

I chuckled, "I hope you get control of that mouth of your's before Julia's born. I don't want her picking up bad language from her Uncle Lou."

Louis slid off the counter and knelt down in front of Zayn, and began speaking to the little baby inside his tummy. "Listen, Babe, you're Uncle Lou is going to make sure you have the most fun life ever. And Uncle Lou also has enough money to buy a gun if you end up with a rotten boyfriend. Basically, we're gonna be best mates. And I would fist bump you, but you're currently trapped inside your father's uterus, so I'll just leave you with west-side," Louis finished, throwing up the 'West-side" gang symbol-dealy-thing. 

Zayn groaned and rubbed his stomach, "Please don't kick now, baby," he lowered himself onto a chair. 

I frowned, and ran my fingertips along his stomach comfortingly, feeling the slight nudges from within him, "You know... It's occurred to me that none of us lads has ever been shopping for a newborn girl. Zayn, do you think your Mum would like to go with us?"

Zayn shook his head, "She's working until close tonight. And she's all the way back in Bradford. What about Anne?"

"Her and Robin took a little holiday together." I sighed. 

"Well," Louis interjected, "There is a woman I know that is 100% willing to help you lads and has a lot of experience with baby girls." 

"Who?" Zayn and I inquired in unison. 

"My mum, of course," 

_

"It's so wonderful to see you boys!" Jay gushed, giving all of of us a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. I grinned at her.

"Thank you for coming,"

She smiled widely, "No problem, Harry!" Jay turned towards her son and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why haven't you invited Eleanor? I miss my girl!"

Louis rolled his eyes, "Did you already forget that Eleanor and I split off mum or are you trying to make me feel like rubbish?"

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. I've forgotten! I am getting older,"

"You don't look a day over 25, Mrs. Tomlinson," Niall said shyly, with a charming grin. 

"Awe, well aren't you sweet," she said fondly. 

Zayn just laughed, "You are such a suck up, Nialler,"

We all had a laughed then strolled outside and piled into Zayn's car (which was slightly bigger than my small black one). We engaged in small talk before we arrived at a baby shop.