Chapter 10

Harry's POV:

"Zayn, please! Stop being mad at me please!" I despreately pleaded to him.

"You don't even know why I was mad, Harry." he replied, continuing to storm up the stairs.

"Then tell me, please. Please," I felt tears brimming. "I just want to be with you again. I miss you."

"No. Get rid of it. This can't be happening. It's not even possible," Zayn paused and stared at me with an unreadable expression. "You don't want him/her. You don't want a child that we made together. You're acting like its a burden rather than a miracle. You're acting like our baby is a mistake. That's why I'm mad."

I swallowed. My throat suddenly felt dry. I couldn't speak. I just watched Zayn walk up the stairs, then listened to the familar sound of the wooden door slamming shut. My heart throbbed as the loud bang sounded through the flat.

Throwing myself on the couch and crying for 4 hours straight seemed to be the reoccuring result of Zayn refusing my apology, but I didn't do it this time. I decided instead of drowning in my own tears, I needed to take action and do something to make sure Zayn knows that I was this. I want this baby.

I paced back and forth, poundering what I should do. I want it to be special, but not overwhelming. I also want it to be something that is helpful and contributes to the numerous responsibilites of having and caring for a child.

I finally came up with the perfect idea.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Zayn's POV:

My phone buzzed in my back pocket while I was driving to the local shop. When I got to a stop light, I reached in and pulled out me iPhone.

Harry.xx: Babe, come home as soon as you can. I have a surprise for you. I love you.

I smiled to myself then tossed the phone into the passenegers seat. I got to the shop, picked up some things for the flat, then drove back.

As I walked into the flat, Harry rushed to the door and helped me carry the groceries inside.

"Thank you," I huffed. "What suprise do you have for me?"

A grin played across his lips. "Come with me."

I complied with his demands and followed him up the stairs. I am finding it substantially more difficult to walk up the stairs when I'm carrying an extra 10 pounds on my stomach. In spite of myself, I took the arm that Harry had outstretched towards me.

Once up the stairs, Harry took me to his bed room. The door what shut, and he placed his hand on the knob then looked at me.

"Are you prepared?"

I knit my eyebrows together. "Prepared for what?"

"You'll see,"

"Harry Edward, what did you do-"

My mouth fell dropped to the floor when Harry swung the door open. The entire space was redecorated. Grey and white zig-zags were perfectly painted on one wall, and the rest were just grey. Harry put a new comforter on his twin-sized bed and a crib with white wooden bars was adjacent to it. There were cute little designs and touches around the room. It was adorable. It was perfect.

"I, uh, I tried to pick gender-neutral colours, because I don't know if the baby's going to be a girl or boy. But it's got lovely griaffes." Harry said, stroking the 3-foot stuffed-animal.