Chapter 23

HARRY'S POV

"I give her all my love, that's all I do. And if you saw my love, you'd love her too. I love her," I sang quietly to my sleeping baby girl.

It was 9:00 in the morning, and I'm reasonably sure I'm the only one awake after Zayn's exhaustion overtook him. I was so proud of him; my wonderful, fantastic, amazing boyfriend that gave me the most precious thing in the world. The thing that I was currently holding in my arms.

It was the most beautiful sight; my newborn child in peaceful rest. The pigments of her skin had made her slightly tanned color appear. The bottom of her heart-shaped lips protruded as tiny breaths escaped her mouth. Her little nose was a bit red, and her chubby cheeks possessed a pink tinge. Dark, long lashes almost reached the top of her cheeks as they were loosely shut.

My whole perspective on the world has shifted. It's not all about the band anymore, or all about when we'll release our next album. It was Julia Kaylynn Styles, and Zayn Javaad Malik. My life was revolving around the significant life-form in my arms, swaddled in a soft white blanket. Nothing is more beautiful than her; there's nothing worth more to me than her. No money, nor fame, nor amount of material objects will ever mean more to me than this one tiny human being does.

I bounced my leg up and down, steadily rocking her. I couldn't help but chortle a bit when she stirred, small lips stretching wide and a noiseless yawn being released. She is so cute. I love her so, so much.

As I gazed upon her, I noticed her eyelids begin to lift. My heart swelled with pride and joy as she gradually opened her eyes for the first time. I released a happy kind of squeal. Although, it was still manly because of my morbid tone. Okay, it was semi-girly, but cut me some slack, alright, I was pretty darn happy.

"Zayn!" I called joyously.

He groaned, which usually meant "Shut up and go away, Hazz, I don't want to hear another knock-knock joke". I chuckled, then averted my attention down to the newly woken girl.

It took a few moments to determine the quality of her eyes; but once they rested on me I could tell they were ginormous. They made her appear even more innocent and adorable. They were a perfect greenish-brown kind of hazel, mostly brown, though. They were his eyes; Zayn's eyes.

Tears began to fall again as I fell in love with the baby all over again. I saw flashes of my beautiful boyfriend in her warm, shimmering eyes. The adoration for this precious little girl that I had was almost painful.

"Zayn, babe, you've got to wake up; Julia's open her eyes!" I exclaimed, trying to arouse him.

"She what?" Zayn muttered sleepily, rubbing his tired eyes.

I carefully got on my feet and slowly ambled over to Zayn's hospital bed. I seated myself on the edge, still supporting Julia with my arms. "Look," I estatically encouraged.

After a yawn, Zayn gazed upon our little baby. Her saucer-like eyes flicked around her. Once they settled on Zayn they didn't leave. I think she had a sense of familiarity.

"Oh my gosh," Zayn gasped, touching his hand to his mouth. "Her eyes,"

"They're your's," I told him fondly. I smiled as I scrutinized his reaction.

The eyes he shared with Julia turned glossy, "She's perfect, Harry. Thank you for her,"

I pressed a kiss atop his head, "No, thank you for carrying her."

"I love her. I love you! I love both of you so much, Hazz, so, so much." He sniffled. "Give her to me,"

"Hell no!" I said as he made grappy hands towards the child. "You've gotten to hold her for the past 8 and half months. It's Daddy Harry's turn."