Epilouge

a/n: so, this is the epilouge

julia 2 was painful for me so i did not finish it

sorry not sorry

enjoy the styles wedding as the epilouge, though!

-jules & m

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARRY'S POV

"How do I look?" I inquired after fastening my tie.

Julia tapped her chin and hummed, "Do a spin,"

Chuckling, I spun round and ended in a model pose, making my little girl giggle. "You look dashing, Daddy."

"And you, my beautiful little flower-girl, look absolutely gorgeous," I told her, heaving her off the floor where she'd been coloring a picture. She laughed loudly as I held her upside down and tickled her.

"I'm going to laugh the day you drop her on her face," Louis commented on entering the room.

Still laughing, I set Julia down and glanced at Louis. "Aren't you a bucket of cheer, then,"

"I'm buzzing," Louis seconded, fixing his hair in the mirror. "Who said you have to wear suits to a wedding?"

"It is tradition, Uncle Lou," Julia said to him.

A smile played across Louis' lips. "Is that why you're actually in a dress?"

Julia groaned, "Daddy Zayn said I have to."

"Don't worry, Jules. You can strip down at the reception,"

"Well, maybe not strip down," I interjected. "But you can change clothes if you'd like."

"Aunt Dani says I look like a angel," Julia commented proudly.

"More like the devil," Louis provoked. 

"Hey!" Julia exclaimed, starting a playful wrestle match with her uncle. I just chortled and watched my daughter, praying she didn't manage to rip the only dress I'd ever gotten her to wear.

When the war was over, Julia ran up and tugged on my trousers. "Daddy, where are my flowers?"

I glanced around the dressing room in pursuit of the basket with white rose petals. I found the object of interest and knelt down next to her, "You know what to do, I presume,"

Julia nodded and made grabby hands at the basket, "I has to throw them on the ground just like Granny Anne showed me,"

"Very good. And we're not going to run down the aisle, right?"

"Yes, Daddy," she sighed impatiently.

"And we aren't going to interrupt Daddies during the ceremony, correct?" I continued just to irritate her.

"Goodness, yes, Daddy, we had this talk on the drive here!"

I lifted an eyebrow at her, "You better drop that attitude, young lady, or you won't be allowed to spend any more time with your Uncle Louis."

"Hey, punish the kid, not me," Louis spoke humorously.

Julia nodded. "I'm sorry. Can I please have my flowers now? I not going to mess up the wedding, I promise,"