Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

I left the hospital in high spirits. We're having a girl! A sweet baby girl that's all mine and Zayn's. No one else's. Just ours. Now the only thing I've got to do is convince Zayn against calling her Jennifer.

When we got home I trapped Zayn in a tight hug. He returned the gesture and kissed my cheek. My heart skipped a beat with the warm sensation of his lips against my skin.

"Congratulations, Mr. Styles," I whisper in his ear before leaving a trail of kisses down his neck.

"Why thank you, Mr. Styles." We shared a sweet kiss then pulled away. I glance down at his stomach and place my hands on his bump.

"I want to tell them," Zayn said.

"Tell who what?" I posed.

"I want to tell management,"

"Zayn-"

"Before you say anything, allow me to speak. Actually, just look at me. I'm five months in. There's no hiding her. There's nothing we can do. No one's going to believe that I've gained two stones on my stomach from eating or whatever. It's time, Harry."

I felt tears form in spite of myself. "What if they make us abort her?"

"They can't do that anymore. It's too late. There's nothing we can do about it now, except for have the baby."

"What if they say we have to give her up for adoption?"

"Harry, we're 20 and 19. We're adults. We make our own decisions. Sure, they're in charge of our career, but not our personal life. It's going to be okay, just trust me on this."

I nodded and hugged him tightly again. He kissed my head. "Let's get some rest,"

The next morning (as Miley Cyrus would say,) came in like a wrecking ball. I don't think I dreamt anything at all. I turned over in the bed to face Zayn, whose eyes opened as soon as I saw him. I smiled. "Good morning, Beautiful."

Zayn grinned then kissed my lips. "Morning."

I watched as he sprung up from the mattress and walked to his wardrobe. An idiotic smile stayed plastered across my face as I allowed my eyelids to slide shut. My moment of peace was interrupted by a girlish shrill coming from Zayn. I sat up quickly and looked at him wide-eyed. "Zayn?!"

Zayn's POV:

A feeling like an intense cramp hit my stomach. It was like someone was trying to cut their way out of my belly with a butter-knife from the inside. It was terrible. I collapsed on the ground and held my pregnant stomach.

Harry rushed over to me, vampire speed. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm just peachy! Writhing on the floor in crippling pain is my favourite way to wake up in the morning," I snapped.

"Sorry." he grumbled before picking me up and setting me down on the bed. "D-Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, no," I whispered breathlessly. "Dr. Adams said I'd be having contractions,"

"Oh, I'm sorry," he rubbed my arm soothingly with his fingertips. I squeezed my eyes closed and prayed that the pain would pass briefly. It took about 3 minutes for everything to completely cease.

"Are you okay now?"

"I suppose you could say that," I sighed. "I cannot wait to get this wanker out of my stomach."

"Hey, it's not her fault." Harry defended, kissing my stomach lightly.

"I know. It just hurts when she decides to move around inside of me. Stay put!"

Harry laughed at this and helped me to my feet. We dressed swiftly then headed out the door.

Once at the studio, Niall rushed to my side. His face was flushed with worry.

"Hi, Zayn, Harry. I just want to say I'm exceedingly sorry for how I reacted to Zayn being... You know, preggers. I feel awful,"

I smiled at him. "All is forgiven."

Niall sighed in relief. "Thank God, I thought you lads'd be upset with me."

"Not at all! I know it's a bit shocking," Harry added kindly.

Niall gave us a good-natured smile. "You now have full Horan support. So, what's the gender of the baby?"

I looked at Harry. He had a stupid grin on his face. I rolled my eyes, granting him permission to share the news. He was eager to inform anyone that his little daughter was on the way. I found it adorable.

"It's a girl,"

"Awe! Ooh, can I be an uncle?!"

"Sure, Nialler," I chuckled.

"Yes! Now I have a niece and a nephew! Congratulations!" he gave us a quick hug before being summoned by a worker. Harry took my hand and pulled me down the corridor, towards the CEO's office.

Harry knocked on the door. Soon after, an assistant opened the door. The CEO was sat behind his desk, typing away on his computer. Harry and I stepped in and sat down on the chairs in front of his desk. I was sweating like a hooker in church.

"How may I help you, boys?" chimed Mr. Jenner. He turned his gaze towards us, and his wrinkled face could be seen more clearly.

'Uh, so, basically like, uhm... We have some issues concerning Zayn's ability to perform concerts..." Harry explained awkwardly.

"Okay. What might that be?"

"Well... He's sort of... Pregnant..."

Mr. Jenner gave him an incredulous look, then burst out with laughter. "Good one, kid."

I narrowed my eyes, at that point my angst turned to anger. "He's not kidding, you knob."

Mr. Jenner's expression turned dark. He raised his eyebrows, "What did you just call me?"

"Do you need me to say it louder, grandpa?"

"Okay, Zayn, there's no need for controversy. Bottom line, Zayn's pregnant so he can't go onstage."

Jenner glared at Harry. I wanted so badly to jump up and claw his face off. "Don't think me daft, boys. I know this is a prank. Males simply cannot get pregnant."

"Well, this one did so get your head out of your-" Harry covered my mouth with his large hand.

"I'm afraid it's true, we have the pictures of the ultrasound, medical evidence, prescriptions, anything you need in order to believe us. Look at his stomach, for Christ sake. We aren't making this up."

Jenner sighed and rubbed his ugly balding head. Gosh, why am I so furious? I shoved Harry's hand off of me and crossed my arms over my stomach. "Don't look at his stomach, for Christ sake. It's fat."

"It's a baby," Harry counter-claimed.

"Whatever,"

"Right. Let me get this straight; you two are gay together and you had... intercourse and Zayn got pregnant?"

"Yes." Harry and I said in unison.

"So... Zayn's part woman?"

I rolled my eyes. "I do not have woman parts."

"He's just a man who can get pregnant. Simple as that." Harry stated with finality.

"I don't like this one bit boys. You're going to loose fans, we're going to have a prophet decrease, and everything's going to go to hell. Get rid of it."

"Bite me." I spat.

"Get rid of this abomination. It's not even a child. It was conceived by two members of the same gender. It's going to be mentally retarded."

"Okay, dickhead, I've been nice to you so far but if you say one more word against my baby, you will regret it." Harry said. Colour me surprised. I thought he was gonna be a pushover this whole time.

Mr. Jenner put his hands up. "I'm just telling you the truth. You need to get rid of that thing."

The way he said thing made my blood boil. I wanted to rip his head off. Before I could even do anything, Harry went behind his desk and grabbed his shirt and began screaming at him. Even I was frightened a little.

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU POWER-HUNGRY WANKERS TRYING TO CONTROL MY PERSONAL LIFE! IT'S NOT EVEN REMOTELY YOUR DECISION ON WHAT I DO WITH MY CHILD! IF IT WAS A WOMAN PREGNANT WITH MY BABY THIS WOULD'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE! THIS IS MY FAMILY, MY BOYFRIEND, OUR BABY, OUR CHOICE. YOU ARE SO DONE ORDERING ME AROUND LIKE I'M YOUR PUPPET! I AM DONE BEING NICE, YOU DON'T INSULT MY DAUGHTER, AND YOU DON'T INSULT MY BOYFRIEND, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!"

Mr. Jenner's eyes were wide. He swallowed, "Okay, kid, geez."

Harry laughed indigently. "You are so lucky I don't want to get fired," he roughly released Jenner from his grasp and walked to me. He took my hand and stormed out of the office.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiii. hope you all enjoyed my daddy's little tantrum. he luffs me. and zen. anyways, thanks for reading!

-Julia.xx