Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

I instantly regretted my behaviour when Zayn and I exited the CEO's office. I don't regret sticking up for my family, but now I'm scared I'm going to get fired. My mind was flooded with worries until I felt Zayn's lips upon mine.

The sensation made me instantly happy. All the weight was taken off of my shoulders. I snaked my arms around his waist and deepened the kiss. Our lips slide across each others until they became detached. With our foreheads still touching, Zayn stared straight into my heart with those enticing brown eyes. His soft lips were spread into an adorable smile.

"That was awesome," he commented.

"I don't know... I think it was a bit unnecessary." I sighed. Zayn shook his head and brushed a loose curl away from my forehead.

"If you hadn't went off on him, I wouldn't. It was inevitable. He has no right to say those things about us and the baby."

I nodded in agreement. He pecked my cheek before we began walking. I thought it best to just leave before any other drama occured. Zayn and I went to the car and drove straight home.

"I'm gonna go put some pajama's on," Zayn announced before disappearing up the steps. I sat myself down on the couch then switched on the telly.

As I was flipping through channels I decided to stop on MTV. It was one of those stupid gossip shows. Most of the stories are absolutely ridiculous and false, but nothing else was on.

As I was watching it, my heart thumped when I heard mine and Zayn's name. The host went on to talk about a rumour that had just started about us.

My eyes widened, "Zayn!"

Zayn's POV:

None of my old clothes are even comfortable any more. The fabric of my shirt began ripping everytime I tried to pull it over my enlarged stomach. Our little girl feels like she's getting bigger and bigger each day.

I decided to just pull on some sweatpants. I was too lazy to search through Harry's wardrobe an dattept to find a top that would fit. I stopped in front of the mirror and examined my stomach. A grin found it's way across my lips.

"Hi, baby girl," I whisper as I rub my stomach. "Daddy loves you so much... He hopes you're healthy inside of his tummy. When you come out you're going to have the best life ever. Daddies are going to make sure of it. And, also, I hope you have curly hair like your other Daddy so that I can play with it. You're gonna be the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you, so much."

"Zayn!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Harry's voice interrupted my train of thought. Sighing, and giving my belly one last glance, I headed downstairs.

"What is it, Hazz?"

"Look what's on the news,"

I squinted to see the television. My face went pallour as I watched the small blonde lady speak about a rumour involving Harry and I.

"We caught word about the gay couple in the world's biggest boyband, One Direction. According to our sources, Harry got Zayn pregnant! How this is possible, we don't know, but here are some pictures of the two boys today. You can see Zayn's alleged baby-bump,"

My mouth hung agape. "How do they know about this?!"

Angrily, Harry turned the telly of then threw the remote down on the couch. "It was probably Jenner. I've pissed him off, and now he's trying to ruin everything,"

"What are we going to do?! Everyone's going to think I'm some awkward man-woman mutant!"

Harry gestured me to come to him. I trudged over to the couch and stood in front of him. He pulled me down on his lap and looked at me. Just when I thought he was going to shine some logic onto this situation and make me feel better, the words that escaped his mouth were, "Would you like to get some ice cream?"