Chapter 19

ZAYNS POV

I sat up in my bed staring at the ceiling. I was so bored and I didn't wanna get out of bed even after sleeping in.

buzz

buzz

buzz

I glanced over at my phone which lit up with yet another twitter notification. The entire internet must've imploded on itself after my announcement and the sheer power of our fans. I haven't gotten on the internet since telling the world about the baby.

"Is that the best idea?" I think to myself. I remember what had happened after the story on TV not too long ago. My gaze fell back to the iPhone resting on the bedside table. Despite my better judgment and my nagging conscience telling me no, I unlocked my phone.

I was still a little apprehensive so I checked my texts first. The first one was from Harry. It just said that he ran to the store and would be back soon. I went through the rest of them which were just congratulatory messages from friends about my pregnancy and one from my mum telling me how brave I was.

I finally closed out of that and onto twitter which took me straight to my always full mentions. The first tweet that caught my eye was alright.

 @sunshinelouiss_: @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles aww Zarry baby! She's gonna be soooo cuteeee!! xx

There were a few more like that and then there were some from gossip accounts and tabloids and stuff.

@sugarscape: Did you hear? @zaynmalik is PREGNANT what!! on.sugarsca.pe/Je67Xufbr

I let out a sigh. They wern't bad yet. I swiped up to reveal more tweets to me. They were still ok for about three more swipes. And then came the tweets I'd been bracing myself for.

@Ginaaa: you freak of nature! Men don't get pregnant. I can't even imagine the ways that baby's gonna be messed up! @zaynmalik

@L_saints01: You and your deamon spawn can go burn in hell @zaynmalik

I kept scrolling and I didn't know why. The messages continued to get even more hurtful. People telling me to die and stuff. Tears began to prickle the corners of my eyes. I'm always getting hated on. For my race, religion, being gay, being in a boy band but this was different and much worse. People could be so terrible and I began to fear for the baby. Our little Julia. There were threats and I didn't know if they were empty or someone was actually gonna do something. I couldn't handle the thought of someone trying to harm her. The tweets were just  plain horrendous.

Stirring in my stomach pulled me out of my thoughts. I cradled it with both arms, putting the phone down. My tears were freely falling now. I loved my baby with everything I had and I wouldn't let anything happen to her. Her movements became a little stronger and I smiled knowing that right now she was alive and well and growing. I laid back on the bed trying to get comfortable.

"Don't worry babygirl, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." I whispered to my belly. I felt a foot nudge my hand in response to my voice. The hurtful, scary things lingered in my head; an unwelcome presence but knowing that Julia was safe right now somewhat consoled me. I glanced at the alarm clock that read 10:00. I'm pretty sure we didn't  have to be at the studio til like 5:00 this afternoon.

I debated weather I should go back to bed or not. There was so much going on in my head, so I just rested my head on the pillow trying to put the bad thoughts to rest and waited for harry to return.

**********

**********

 HARRYS POV