Chapter Four

Three knocks were heard on your door, followed by a "Good morning!" From Murdoc. "May I come in?" You groaned and up. "Come in" you gave permission for him to come in with that gross voice you wake up with. Murdoc barged the door open with the cyborg behind him.
"Get yourself ready so I can give yee  a tour of the island!" He partly yelled, though not out of anger.
"O-ok" you yawned. "Let me take a shower and stuff." Murdoc left you to your business.

    You showered and got yourself looking at least presentable. You threw on a shirt and some jeans with a pair of converse and walked out of your room. Walking in the kitchen area, you could see Murdoc holding a telescope standing next to cyborg Noodle, who had a shot gun in her hands. Murdoc turned and saw you, then signaled you to come outside. You nod and walk to the exit. Of the base, then outside to meet with your crusty, pickle uncle.

"Bout time yee showed up now ain't it, luv?" He said. You glared at him with a small smirk on your face and he chuckled. "Alrighty then. Well, there's the ocean." He pointed to the big body of water. He then pointed to the far right, "There's the light house where me and  2-"  he cut himself off the continued, "where I do interviews, podcasts, and things like that." He then looked over to the left. "And finally over here we got the docks where we well, dock the boats I guess. See there's nothing to special here, other then the fact that the place is made of literal garbage." He said plainly.
"It's a nice piece of garbage though." You say.
"There you go! Being positive is always a good thing, I like that. Good job, keep it up. And now, now you can explore the island a bit more with Noodle here and well I'll be back out in an hour or so. You alright with that girls?"  You nod and Cyborg Noodle saluted Murdoc and Murdoc walked back inside.

   "So uh.. Noodle." The cyborg turned and looked at you. You went quiet for a moment. "How do you like it here?" She disturbed your silence.
"Oh well it's quite alright I guess. It's not the best place but I mean at least I'm getting out of town f-for a bit, you know?"
"That's good to hear. It is nice to have a new person here that will actually be staying for a bit." She replied. Then she stared. She stares at you and didn't blink for a while, and it began to creep you out.
"I-is there a problem?" You asked with a small bit of anxiousness in your voice.
"I know you were in 2-D's room last night. Don't worry, as loyal as I am to your Uncle, I will not say a word...but may I ask, why were you in there even though Murodc told you not to be down there?" She said.
You gulped. "Y-you knew I was down there? I thought you got shut down at night?"
"I can't really shut down unless I'm broken to what my programming tells me. I have to make sure no pirates come near this island at night." She had such a plain and robotic voice.

You didn't know why she creeped you out so much. Was it how realistic she looked? That she was a copy of another person who was once alive and may still be living? Or was it the fact she could kill you in the matter of a second if she was programmed to do so?

   "Well that's some new information. Anyways I was down there because I can get pretty curious and I wanted to know what was all locked up down there so well I opened the door and found another human being, whom, from my knowledge, was kidnapped to make music and now isn't allowed out or a whale will try to kill him?"
"That is correct. He was kidnapped by your uncle, along with the guest stars on the plastic beach album. The guest stars are safely home now. As for Stuart Pot, he is to be here until we are completely done with the album." She informed you.

    After a bit more chatting, you and the cyborg walked around the island, checking out the boats and light house and such. The rest of the day you continued to just explore and chill out, and talk to "Noodle" and she got to know you, and you got to know here. You both messed around with Cortez for a bit as well. Murdoc was happy to see you getting along. He could now sleep comfortable at night, knowing the cyborg wouldn't murder you in your sleep.
    When night time came around, Murdoc was already in bed and the cyborg was charging. You could now rest in your room. You looked over on your night stand and saw a note. "Oh shit I forgot!" You grabbed some ibuprofen and snuck some food out of the kitchen and headed down to 2-D's bunker.

    You unlocked the door. And saw the blue haired figure, wide awake with eyes glued to his TV screen. He was watching some zombie horror film. Closing the door, you put the food down and handed him the medicine."Uhmm..here you go." 2-D got startled. "
"Oh! Yeuw came and brought me some pain killars! Fank yeuw luv,what a great birthday present!" He praised.
"It's your birthday?" You asked.
"Indeed so!" He exclaimed.
"Happy birthday then!How old are you now?" You asked.
"I am 32 mam'." He replied. He was quiet a bit older then you thought. He was almost 6 years older then you, but that didn't matter much.

    "You look way too young to be over 30 dude. When I saw pictures of you when you were 24 or around that age, you looked like you were still around 18!" You said.
"Oh! Ha, well.. I've always looked a bit youngar' den I really am." He replied.
"I brought you some food. I wasn't sure if you know, Mudzy fed you well or not." You offered him some chips.
"I don't get much to eat, so fank yeuw. Yeuw are a sweet girl, you know that? And pretty if I do say so me self." You became a little flustered.
"Th-thanks." You thanked him. "I brought you some beer, I heard you liked to drink every once in a while so I stole some from the storage room on the way here." You notified him.
"I do like to drink sometimes yehs. I'll save that for later." He said, taking a ton of the medicine you gave him.
"Don't you think you should uhh.. Be carful with those drugs?" You asked a little bit worried.
"Nah I'm fine luv, don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He reassured you calmly.
"Ok then." You yawned. "I think I'm going to go to bed in a bit 2-D. Is there anything els you need?"
"Yeuw can give me a kiss." He said and laughed a little. You raised an eyebrow."What!?"
"I'm just kiddn' luv,I'm fine. Have a good night, get some rest. I'll see ya soon." He waved goodbye. You said your goodbyes and left.
----
I hate author's notes as much as you do but I'm going to put this here anyways. So it's 2-D's birthday today! I am aware he turned 38 today, but in plastic beach he was around 32 years old. Just clarifying:)