Chapter Twenty-Seven

"So uh...dis is dah place where I basically spent my half my childhood at." He chuckled awkwardly, twiddling his fingers. He took your hand and walked you to the entrance. "Et's a prettay old place butah'. Et feels like home I guess? Well I mean et es my home ehh.." he looked a little embarrassed about the place.

"This place is cool! I can't believe you and your mom own and run this place."

He smiled nervously, "Eheh, I remembah' runnin around dis place when I was youngah wif my friends. I dunno wot day ar' doin' now...lost contact wif dem." He looked down a little as you walked around together.

"Are you upset...? I'm sorry." You put your arm around his waist."

He looked up quickly, "No no! Just remberin' fings ahh... lets go and do somefink! Uhh um the roller coaster scars me but I know yuew like dem so uh let's go! I don' wanna ruin dah fun fo' us! Heh." He talked really fast and loud but you were used to that and could make out most things we was saying.

"Are you sure you want to go on the roller coster? I like them but I don't want you to be scared." You got a little worried because you knew something was obviously wrong, but you didn't want to bring it up and make it worse.

"Yeas!" He flashed a worried smile then pulled you towards a small and old roller coaster.

"Uhmm... this isn't the place your dad and his passengers die, right?"

He clenched his teeth, "Uhh..no?" He was obviously lying. "W-we will be fine I promise!"

"Pfft, yeah.. sure." You said sarcastically yet jokingly.

He sighed and helped us cut through the line, people staring at him like he was a complete jackass.

2-D looked back behind him staring at you when you said "Oh shut up dick wad, he runs this joint!" He cringed and pulled you faster to the front. "(Y/n) don' do dat yeuw'ar  gonna make everyon' hate yeuw!" You both made your way through the gate. 2-D chose which place to sit where he thought would be the safest; the back side.

He made the employees check his seatbelt at least five times before the ride started. "Dear lord I don' like dis."

"Oh you'll be fine...but if not, should I kiss you goodbye?" You joked, trying to spook him a little.

"Dat's nowt nice!" He pushed you, then soon after held onto you and kissed the top of your head.

You and the other passengers were told to hold on tight, 2-D firmly gripping onto the safety bar until his knuckles turned white. The ride started without any warning, making him let out a weird sound and holding on for dear life. "Noh noh noh noh! Staph et! Get me owf!"
"Aha too late!" You yelled.

Soon enough, the ride had ended, 2-D stumbled around, he was probably dizzy. "Yeah we ain't doin' day again." He muttered. You laughed then wrapped your arm around his waist. You walked together, side by side towards the food venders were. While walked you heard someone yell and then throw something. The item thrown was a blue slushy that hit Stuart's head. You whipped around and started to angrily walk  towards the lady. "The fuck is your problem!?"
"The problem here is your little man whore over there!" She pointed her finger at your boyfriend. You noticed  a blue haired child, around eight years old, standing behind her, cowering in fear.

"Are you seriously acting like this in front if your kid!? It's you're fault for sleeping with him, you knew it was a quick fuck!"

"Yeah yeah, he'll leave you right after he knocks you up, that's the kind of guy he is."

You put your hand up about to smack her until you felt someone grab your wrist, "Common luv, let's just go get some food an' ave' a good time." 2-D escorted you away from that lady after waving to that child of his, that he'd probably never see again.

He had a blank look on his face, slightly looking down at you. "I'm sorreh I just wonted' to ave' fun and it ain't workin' out."
"No it's fine, lets go to the Ferris wheel and spend some alone time together, how does that sound?"
He smiled, "Aolright!" He ran over pulling you with him. He was running really fast with those long legs of his, it was hard to catch up, but you managed.

You climbed into the little cage together, each of you sitting on the opposite sides. The door was locked and secured and you were on your way slowly to the top. It was a very long journey as the wheel was huge. You wouldn't be off of it anytime soon.

"So uhh.... et's been a crazy day haned' et?"

"It has been, meeting your mother was interesting." You hooked your pinky finger onto his and you swayed your hands back and forth.

"Eheh...yeah. I'm glad she liked ya, that's a good sign. She hated all my exs, especially Paula. Yeuw ar' dah first one she actually liked! An'  I luv yeuw dearly as well."

You smiled, trying to hold him. He was too tall for the little cart and had to lean over, which made it easier to be close to him, "I love you too, you're perfect. I'm sorry you have to deal with my uncle, I know all of the terrible things he has done to you..."

"Yeuw made it aol betta, and dat's aol say matters." He looked into your eyes with a loving expression. You were both silent. He put a finger under your chin, making you look up at him. He smiled, then gently kissed your lips. You kissed him back, putting your arms over his shoulders. He held onto your waist, pulled away from the kiss then put his head in the crook of your neck, "I hope we stay togefer forever, We need to stay togefer, I won' to maray' yeuw someday an' we will be ah family, even if et's just us and a dog or somefink like dat."

Your face was red, "I'd love to be with you forever, but let's wait a bit longer, that's a really big commitment..and our family is definitely only going to be us and a dog. I don't like kids and you've had enough of them."

He chuckled, "Yeuw aren't wrong about dat, an' I agree, we need tah wait a while, even though I want the time to come faster.

"I love you." You put your hand on his cheek. He smiled, "I luv yeuw too." He leaned in, planting lips on your's, kissing you sweetly.