Chapter Twenty-Six

You got closer and closer to his mom's house. You were anxious and nervous and didn't know how you were to introduce yourself to his mom.

"Stu...? What's your mom's name again..?"

"Oh! Rachel."

"Okay..."

"Ya nervous LuV?" His voice cracked very often. Though he gets embarrassed by it sometimes, he has accepted he can't control it and that it wasn't his fault.

"I honestly am. And, your voice cracks are super cute."

"Eeeehh nawut really....my entire voice is embarrassin'..." he sighed. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with a lighter.

"It's not your fault it's like that. It's my uncle's fault. It's unique anyways, and I love it."

He puffed out grey smoke from his mouth, "I don' knowh why."

"Why are you always so stressed?"

He gave you a cold look that said 'why the fuck wouldn't I be'.

You looked away from his glare and continued on your way. There were crows everywhere. Apparently, Crawley was infested with crows. Murdoc would love it here, he does love large birds after all.

"Please don't be mad at me all day. Today is supposed to be a good day, Stu."

He nodded but didn't say a word. He dragged you up his mother's driveway and to the front porch. He knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer.

"I wish yeuw could've met me dad. He would've luved yeuw."

You remembered that 2-D's father died near the end of Demon Days, right before Noodle and Russel went missing. That was the time where 2-D fucked up a ton; binge drinking, knocking up chicks, and just overall was a depressed person. Getting
kid-napped  a few years later and being  trapped on an island only made everything worse.

"...I wish I could've met him too."

He looked sad but perked up when you both heard little clicks indicating the door was being unlocked.

"Stuart! Where the bloody hellhave you been!?" His mom hit him in the head with her cane, "I've been callin' you and knocking on your apartment door and-" she looked over at you, "Oh! Who's this?"

"Ello' to yeuw too mum." He rubbed his head, "annn dis is my galfriend ....(y/n)."

You awkwardly waved. "Well, what a lovely looking girl! Come on in! Don't be shy!" She invited you both inside, "Sit down! Make yourself comfortable!"

She was somehow so pleased by your presence. You entered the cozy home.
"She gets really excited when I bring gals home....even fough I'm 32 years old."

"You are 32 years old and still not married! Or have kids!" Rachel walked in with tea for all of you.

"Well mum, I've got a confession to make on dat last par'" he took a sip of his tea.

"What!?"

"I ave' like... ehhh.. eight..?"

"Stuart Harold Pot! Explain yourself!"

"Mum please nawt now..."

"Sorry, (y/n). I've just been stressed because I didn't know where my little boy ran off to is all." She grabbed his cheek.

"Mum please..."

You were sort of entertained by how they acted with one and other.

"So (y/n), how did you two meet?"

"Oh..well I-" 2-D cut you off.

"Well so..eh..uhmm... the reason why I was gone so long was cuz I gowt kidnapped by Murdok, the leader of dah band and he brought me to dis deserted plastic foul island. Yeuw con look et up, et's our new album, 'Plastic Beach'. Any who, Murdok left the island one day an he came back again with dis beautiful lady."

The look on this lady's face was full of confusion. "That's...bazaar..? Wait so why did he take you to the beach (y/n)."

"Well, I wanted to go. You see ahh Murdoc is actually my uncle. I was bored here and Murdoc and I were always close to each other. I hadn't seen him in years and I wanted to stay with him for a few months. And that's how I met Stuart."

"Really? That's odd." She sounded like she was in disbelief, but she knew it was true. She knew how crazy Murdoc was, "I can not believe you're related to that twisted man. You're not like that, are you."

You shook your head. "Trust me mum, she ain't nofin' like Murdok.", he stated.

"Huh. So how long have you two been together?"

"A almost three months." You said nervously.

"I see...." she looked over at 2-D who was covering his neck a little, "What are ya hiding under there, Stu?"

"Ehhh nofin'."

She removed his and and saw a few hickes that you gave him, "Oh my! So you guys have been shagging each other huh?"

You both looked embarrassed, "Yeahhh ehhhheuhh... quiet a few times.."

"Stu that wasn't necessary information." You added.

"Well I mean- ehh yeuw  ar' righ actually."

Rachel giggled, "Ahh you kids make me laugh."

"The best time was when we were in dah recording studi-"

"Stuart please no more I'm sure she doesn't want to hear about how and where we have had sex."

He chuckled, "She don' care luv."

She laughed at your little stories. You talked a little bit more together. 2-D showed you the cute room he grew up in, filled with zombie and 'The Human League' posters, along with key boards and other electronic instruments.

  Two and a half hours pasted and you decided to say your goodbyes and head over to the fair grounds.

Here Brooke

This picture is gonna make me piss myself