Chapter Twenty

You woke up to 2D groaning in pain. You didn't want to turn over and see him in the condition he was in. You wanted to think what happened last night was a dream, but in your heart and mind you knew that was false.
"(Y/NNNN)" he whined.
You turned around quickly. "Yes my love, what?"
"Me pain killas fell..."
You got up and grabbed the bottle that rolled away off the floor. You handed him the bottle.
"Give meh a kiss dear."
You held yourself above him by planting your hand on the bed and using your arm for support. You leaned down and kissed him on his lips. You felt his lips curl into a smile. You the crawled over him in the bed and go back in your spot.
"How do you feel Stu?"
"I'm dyin'!" He said in an enthusiastic tone. You laughed. "Well don't die on me just yet. I'm gonna go take a shower and freshen up and then go talk to my uncle... about last night.." 2D frowned, "Come back soon luv."
"Will do." You left him to go to your room. You carefully went up the stairs, making sure Murdoc wasn't awake so you could run and take a shower and plan what you were gonna say to him. Unfortunately he was right there when you opened that door. He looked at you in silence. You made awkward eye contact. He slowly walked the other direction but you followed and caught up to him.
You punched him in the face, knocking one of his dying,old,yellow, rotting teeth out. "EEeHhhHH" He rubbed the side of his face where you punched him and spit the tooth in his hand.
"Well... I deserved that'. You have a good arm on ya luv, extraordinary punch by the way darling." He complimented. "Come to my room with me Muddz." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to your room, using the secret elevator he just now showed you exits.
"You're just now telling me we had an elevator this whole time...?"
"WHELLLLL... yes. I thought you auta found it by now. Guess nowt." He said nervously. His palms got sweaty and you could tell he was getting a little bit anxious. He even had a nervous look to his face and wouldn't make eye contact with you.
After a seemingly long, silent ride, you made it to the small hall that led to your rather large room. You pointed to the end of the bed and sternly told him to sit. The green man walked over and quickly sat down, and you followed, sitting next to him.
"What you did last not was not okay what so ever. You know that.... why do you hate him so much? What the hell did he ever do to you to deserve that!?"
He sighed, "I...had so much anger pent up. I heard  you and 2D having a rrrrather grand ol' time in the studio room. I didn't say anything. I tried not to, but I was fuckin pissed and it's not like me to hold in anger you see?", he cleared his throat, "Later I.. got incredibly drunk I don't remember much of the damage I did to him... but I remember throwing that bottle at you last night. I'm so terribly sorry I-I-I wasn't thinking straight. I con't believe I ever did that and I will never let that go. I'm so sorry.....how is your..ehh.." he hesitated, "boyfriend.. doin?" He gulped.

"You fucking broke 3 of his ribs and completely destroyed his face... and God only knows what els you did to him. He's gonna be resting for a few days. He can't get up for a while, which means 'To Binge' will be delayed." You sorta snapped at him.

"I'm glad you found him when you did... I could've killed that sorry sod."

"Yeah, your bird tattled on you like a child... what do you have against me and 2D Mudz? He's done nothing wrong. I'm 26 years old and I just now found someone I have a chance with and I don't want you to blow that for me. I'm not a kid anymore..."

He sighed, "You're right luv, you're so right...ehhh Cortez he's a good bird, ya know..?"

"Obviously." You rolled your eyes.

"Thank you ... for uhh.. kinda taken care of everyone last night.. including me. Even afta what I did... I know you're beyond angry with me right now. I will make it up to you, I promise luv... can I go see 2D?"

"If I go with you. I can't trust you around him anymore."

   Murdoc nodded and followed you into the elevator making your way down to the small hall where 2D's underwater prison was located. You couldn't believe how genuinely sorry Murdoc was for everything. For once he sounded full of regret and guilt. He really spilt his feelings, even if it wasn't much. He finally was opening up to you more. The elevator dinged and you stepped out of it and pushed the door open.
"(Y/n), yeuwre!....back.." 2D leaned up a bit.
" I really  did fuck his face up..." Murdoc muttered.

"Apologize. Now."

Murdoc put his hands up in defense, "Aol right! Aol right! Yeesh... 2D buddy I-"

"I DON WANT AN APOLOGY I WANT YA TO COL DAT WHALE OFF AND SEN ME BACK HOME!" 2D turned away.

"2DDD come on chum, at least I didn't kill ya! You'll be okayyy just suck it up..."

"Yeuw broke three of my ribs!" He yelled holding up two fingers, then realizing he needed to put one more finger up. He looked slightly embarrassed by that.

"I'm sure we can work this aollll out. Rest here for now, I'll see ya tomorrow mornin'."

     And with that, Murdoc left and you finally got to go take a shower after that huge mess.