Chapter Eleven

You woke up next to 2D. You were happy to see him there, holding onto you still. "What time is it..?" You whispered and looked around the room to find a clock. There was one on the wall. "4:30pm...we slept a pretty long time..." You sighed. 2D snored softly and continued to hold on to you. Him sleeping gave you time to think. "Did we seriously have sex...? Murdoc is goin' to fucking kill him if he finds out. I really hope he wasn't using me... I really like this guy." You thought.

After 15 minutes of just thinking and petting the blue hair of your (hopefully) soon to be boyfriend, you decided to wake him up. "Stuart..?" You placed your small hand on his arm and lightly shook it. "Wha?" He barely opened his eyes. "oh ello (y/n)...how are yeuw feeling?" He turned to his stomach and rested his head on his hand, facing it towards you. He had that dumb, cute smile on his face. "I'm feeling good...you are really good at that, even though you are clumsy." You held his free hand with yours. "I've had..lots of experience I ehh guess?" He put his hand on your cheek. "Yeuw are so cute and yet yeuw are so hot." You blushed a little. 2D leaned over and kissed you directly on the lips and then pulled away. "Well...luv I best be takin' a shower then. Wanna come wif?" You shrugged, then thought "why the hell not" and joined him.

    The two of you walked the long and exhausting walk from the bottom to the top of this island's mansion and into your bathroom. "You didn't bring your clothes?" You sorta asked. 2D turned on the water. "I'll get dressed in me own room when we are done." The both of you took off the little you had on and jumped into the warm water. It was a little crowded but you could manage.

     "Here ya go luv." 2D put your shampoo in his hands and washed  your head with it. It felt great having his fingers run through your hair. After about a minute of that he stopped and let you rinse off, and he took more of your shampoo and scrubbed his blue spiked hair with it. He washed your body afterwards and you washed his. He seemed pretty pleased with you practically rubbing your hands all over his body. "Fank yeuw vary much luv." He pecked your forehead and you smiled at him. He smiled back and turned off the water. You stepped out of the shower first to get towels for the both of you. You tided a fluffy clean towel around his waist and wrapped one around your own body. "Alright babe I'm gonna go and get ready. Make sure to dress sorta nice...I know of a place on this island that Murdoc definitely didn't tell yeuw about...he doesn't even know I know about it either...toodles!" He close your door quickly and ran off excitedly to his little room. "He's so awkward." You thought then laughed a little. You looked in your closet trying to find a good looking outfit. You found a nice dress shirt and a skirt and shrugged. "I guess this is all I got." You went back into the bathroom, dried your hair, put just a small bit of makeup on, and got your clothes on. You also sprayed on a little perfume that smelled like vanilla. "Alright, I look pretty decent." You then exited your room, to find 2D in a dark button up shirt and dress pants waiting in ground of your door. "Oh! I didn't expect you to be standing there when I opened the door!....you look hot." You grabbed one of his big, boney hands. "Ah and yeuw do as well luv." He intertwined him fingers with yours. "Let's be on our way den!" he led too outside.

You were very curious as to where he was taking you, sense you were sure you have seen the whole island. Perhaps not. You could see the sun start to set slowly over the horizon. "Look how prettay the sun is." 2D pointed out. "Reminds me of ya prettay face." He booped your nose with his finger. "Ah, 2D you are so sweet." You stood on your tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He smirked and continued to walk down the beach with you. You entered a little place on the island that looked sorta like an abandoned outdoor restaurant/bar area. "Ere' we are...come upstairs wit me." He brought you to a little upstairs porch sort of thing. There was a table up there with two chairs. You could also see the sun set perfectly from the place you were sitting. Stuart pulled out the chair for you and you sit down. He sat in front of you. So uh..who's making dinner?" You ask trying not to be rude. "Ah there's this guy Dave that works on the electrical fings on the island. He uhhhm.. He happens to be a good cook as well. He will be bringing us somefink to drink in a moment." He explained to you. "I wasn't aware of his existence. Huh." You said thinking out loud. Shortly a man walked over to your table and poured you both some wine and took your orders from the menu, which really was a piece of old, torn paper with about 6 different options on it. The two of you ordered and went on to talking to one and other.

"So uhh what's your family life like? And you used to work at a carnival, right ?" You ask. "Oh! Yeah me dad died when I fink I was 25 years old..? I dunno he died in his sleep or somefink and killed a bunch of passengers on a rollercoaster. Anyways, when the band split up for the second time, I took ova me dad's position and help out with the carnival. Me parents both worked there ever since I was born. Me mum is a retired nurse. She worked in the medical area of the carnival place. She's the one who helped me wif my migraines by makin' me special pills that made em' go away after I-I- Ifell outta that tree when I was 11. But ehhh..I guess I had a pretty normal life until I got dragged into this bloody mess." He sighed.   

    "Surprisingly mine was pretty normal even though I'm related to Murdoc. Sure he does some questionable things like you know, worship the fucking devil, but he can be a good guy. Murdoc would bring me on little trips when I was younger sometimes. When he was in his 20's/30's he would take me racing in is old car... Now that I think about it, that wasn't safe at all and don't know how he got my parents to agree to that." You said. Stuart chuckled a bit. "At least yeuw are alive and here is all I can say!" The conversation dragged on for a bit longer until Dave came around and placed your food on the table. "Enjoy." The man said and quickly scurried off.

It wasn't long before the both of you finished eating. You thanked 2D and the both of you took a little walk down the beach. "So...how was the fing we did earlier....did yea enjoy dat?..I certainly did." He smirked.  You were holding hands as you walked along the beach. "I did.." You trailed off. Before he could ask what was wrong, you suggest to go back inside because the winds were picking up and it was starting to get chilly out.

    The both of you entered your room. You took off your shoes and put your pajamas on and lied down. 2D took off his button up shirt and pants and crawled into bed next to you. "Still wanna watch dat movie we were talk in' about earlier? Before we..yeuw know..got distracted?" He asked in the quick manner in which he speaks. "Sure just bring the movie in here babe." You held his arm until he got up and left to go get the movie and the bowl of popcorn that was left on the floor in his little room. He was back in no time. He popped the movie disc in the Blu-Ray player in your room and cuddled up next to you to watch the movie. "What are we watching?" You asked. He put his arm around you. "Dawn Of The Dead." He replied.