Chapter 24

The crowd started screaming when they heard Murdoc's voice and saw him walk on stage. Damon dropped the mic and the rest of the live crew placed down their instruments, and then they scurried off.
    "That's right! Get off me' stage! Damn bahstards." Murdoc muttered in the mic, "You know... those people are just a bunch of awful posers, trying to steal me and my band's spotlight!" Murdoc continued talking to the crowd. He cleared his throat, "Anyho! Without further or do, may I introduce my wonderful band, Gorillaz!"

    2-D began to walk out but noticed you were being a bit shy. "Common luv don't be scared." He took your hand and brought you to the crowd.

He awkwardly introduced himself and you, "Ello! Uhmm.. I'm 2-D, as you know I guess, heh, an dis is my galfrien', (y/n)." You became extremely uncomfortable. Murdoc walked over and stole the mic, "and she's my niece as well..." he lazily walked back to his part of the stage. People laughed and giggled a bit.
The first song played was 'Some Kind Of Nature', Lou Reed joined in of course, while 2D played the piano, then 'On Melancholy Hill', followed by 'O Green World', and so on. You sat out for most of the performances, knowing Murdoc had already hired guest drummers before 'To Binge' was recorded. You were the only one who actually knew how to play it.

    The final song was up. 'To Binge'. Great.

"Yeuw will be fine luv." He dropped the mic by mistake, flinching a bit, because of the the thud from the microphone created a loud screeching sound startling him. 2D picked it up.
"Sorreh bout' that!" He apologized. The crowd laughed a little.
    The song became to play and you got extremely nervous. You had never preformed in front of any more then five people at a time, let alone this huge blow out of people.
    It ended up not being that hard at all. You didn't focus on the raging crowd below, you focused on the voices of 2-D and Yukimi Nagano together. They sounded wonderful together actually.
####
    2-D put his arm around you, yelled
"An' Goodnight!", dropped the mic, and you and the band left the stage. You were a little bit shaky after.

  "You did great luv! Don't be scared!" Murdoc reassured. You smiled at him. You were all making your way back to the tour bus, but  huge stampede of crazy ass  fan girls came running.

"How did day' get through da gate!?" 2D yelled.

"I don't know but, run!" Murdoc ran I to the bus as fast and he could, following you, Cyborg, and 2D. You all made it just in time. It was like a hord of running zombies.
"Go, go, go!" Murdoc ordered the bus driver, and you were off. All of you panting heavily, except for the cyborg of course.

    You made it back to the bus's hidden parking space, where you would spend the night once more, before heading to Crawley and then heading over to the next show's location. 2D and Murdoc went outside to go smoke. Leaving you and the cyborg alone. You took off your shirt, pants,and shoes. You had a sport's bra on. You put on pajama pants and walked into the kitchen, sliding your socks across the floor, grabbing something to eat.

"Cyborg, your arm looks kinda off when you move it, do you need any oil..?" You asked. She nodded. You went to back of the bus and fetched the oil for the cyborg, and then came back and fixed her up. She saluted you.
    2-D and Murdoc walked in. You were in your bed already waiting for 2-D to join you. You were messing around on your phone when 2-D came to the back of the bus, taking his shirt, boots and pants off along with his socks. He couldn't stand sleeping with his socks on. Neither could you really, but you were too lazy to take them off. Before 2-D got in the bed Murdoc walked over.

"Are you sure you guys don't want to like, go grab some grub or somethin'?"

"It's been a pretty long day, I think we're just going to get some sleep, maybe tomorrow...?"

"Fine by me, goodnight luv."

"Goodnight, Uncle Mudz. Love you."

"Luv you too." He smiled before leaving the room.

2-D closed the door to the little bedroom door to which you all slept, then, he got under the covers and closed the little curtain. You put down your phone and snuggled him. You faced each other and tangled your legs together. You kisses one and other on the lips, face, and neck, then decided it was time to sleep. 2-D spooned you protectively.

"That was nerve wrecking."

"Oh but yeuw did well! I didn't hear a single note off beat!"

"I hope I didn't mess up."

"Oh hush. Yeuw didn't mess up I swear. We probably should go to sleep, doll."

"Alright. Goodnight Stu."

"Goodnigh'." He whispered.