Chapter Twenty One

A few weeks went by. 2D could actually stand moving and getting his way around now. His face wasn't completely bruised anymore. The both of you finished recording 'To Binge' and he finished recording 'Pirate Jet' himself. Finally that damn album was completed and released.

    Murdoc busted into 2D's bedroom startling  the both of you. "PACK YA BAGS LADS!"
"What's goin on Mudz?" You questioned.
"We are goin on a world tour!" He said enthusiastically.
"WE'RE WHAT!?" You and your boyfriend yelled simultaneously.
"Yup! Givin ya a break from this hunk of utter garbage and traveling the world! Doesn't that sound lovely?" He smiled.
"Yeah, We could get off this beach for a while, right Stu?"
"Anyfing to get outta this room..." he didn't sound too pleased.
"Great!" Murdoc seemed excited, for once.
"When are we leaving...?"
"In about...", he trailed off, checking his watch, "an hour!"
This didn't surprise you..at all. He was always last minute about things.
   "Alright, I'll pack my bags I guess." You sighed, leaving the two alone heading to your room.

  2D nervously looked up at Murdoc, he was still sitting on his bed. Murdoc walked towards him and put his hand on his shoulder. 2D flinched a bit.
"You'll have fun lad. I told ya I'd make it up to you for what I did. You and (y/n) will get your own spot on the ship  annnddd your own room on the tour bus. How does that sound 2D?"
2D tilted his head in confusion. He didn't trust him one bit.
"Sounds... grEHAte, sir." He voice cracked a bit."
Murdoc threw a bag next to 2D, once again making him flinch once more.
"Wuts dis..?" He looked in the bag.
"Ehhh..some more clothing for ya andddd...ehh.. an iPad. Look how cool et is!" Murdoc pulled the iPad out.
"There's internet! Me niece showed me how to use thisss magical tool.. it's like.. a wizards portal! Have fun with that blud, please do hurry et up and pack the little things you have."
Murdoc left him to do whatever he needed to do. He took a shower last night, so no reason to do that again. He smiled a little.
"Wonder why the ol' tosser es actually goon' through with dis."

    The hour past and everyone got onboard. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay and keep watch of the beach, sir?" The cyborg questioned.
"Ehhh she'll be fine darlin' come on aboard, we need ya with us!" He reassured helping the robot on the ship.
"Time to set sail!" Murdoc hoisted the anchor and you were on your way. You laughed because there weren't even sails, it was an expensive yacht. Murdoc always was one to spoil himself.

    Your room, which you shared with 2D, was the largest room on the yacht. There were  six different rooms: Murdoc's bedroom, your/2D's bedroom, two bathrooms, the kitchen, and the cyrborg's room/storage room.
The storage room was filled with fuel, life jackets, random supplies and gear, and wires that dangled for the cyborg to charge with, along with large batteries that gave the power to charge the cyborg.
The deck of the boat had a bunch as fuel on it as well. Murdoc was well prepared most of the time, despite the fact that he was a last minute decision sort of person.
    Your room was higher up on the ship. It had a comfortable bed with... Egyptian silk sheets. Of course. You watched that MTV cribs video with 2D about a week ago, the part when Murdoc was showing off his winnebago would change the way you looked at him forever. Along with the video plans for the 5/4 video.You shivered at the thought, but glad that video was never made. But of course someone felt the need to  fan animated the video.

"Everyfing alright luv?" 2D asked.
"Yeah just...flashbacks."
He snorted, "Wut!? Wut Flashbacks!?" He cracked up a little
"MTV and 5/4 Murdoc..." you said with a disgusted look on your face.
"AHAHHAHAHA" 2D burst into laughter. "aha..come err'" 2D playfully tackled you, pushing you on the bed.
   He had you pinned on the bed, with his fingers intertwined with yours. He smiled at you and you smiled back.
"I luv yeuw."
"I love you too."
He removed his hands from yours and pulled you on his lap. You looked into each other's eyes for a moment. You put your arms around his neck and he put his hands on your hips and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back softly. After what felt like forever you broke apart. 2D pulled you down on the bed with him and onto his chest. You put an arm on his chest and  put a leg over his stomach. You were carful not to crush his ribs, which were healing well. You both sat in silence for a bit. You listened to his heart beat. It was calmer then usual. Every time you listened to it, it was fast due to the fact that he was very anxious most of the time.

"Did ya bring me painkillars,
luv?", 2D looked down at you.

"Yes my love, but only a few bottles, don't waste them."

"Oh... whiy only ah few?", He questioned.

"I wanted you to start.. cutting down on the painkillers.. it's not good for you."

"Oh well, dats understandable."

"Are you mad at me?" You sounded a bit worried.

"Not at all, luv." He pulled you closer then you already were and then kissed you on the top of your head.
"I'm a bit hungry." It sounded like he just had that realization.

"Let's go eat. I made sure there was fresh food in the kitchen down stairs before we left."

"Okay."

     The both of you moved from the comfortable position you were in, and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After you were done, you headed back to your room.

"I forgot we don have a TV in dis ship... looks like we are gonna have ta find another way to entertain ourselves." He winked.

"Yeahhh not a good idea with Murdoc here."

"Ehhhh probably not. We can be quiet though." He suggested with a smirk on his face.

You sighed, "Ohhh I'll think about it. Probably not, you remember what happened last time Murdoc heard us."

"Yeahhh... did ya know he's bein incredibly nice to meh all da sudden? He got me an iPad and more clothes! Ain't dat strange?"

"Well Stu, he can be a nice guy sometimes. I know that's kinda hard to believe. Did you know he talked to a kid for three hours to stop him from committing suicide?"

He looked a bit shocked, "Reallay!?"
You nodded.

"Huh...maybe he's not soh bad afta all... I'm still a bit uncomfortaple round' him though."

"I don't blame you one bit. I'm still mad at him for what he did to you, but at least he's trying to make up for that."

"Yeah.." he mumbled.