Imagine #2- Bucky Saves you

(Your outfit above^^ I don't take credit for the picture)

*This imagine contains sexual violence. If this may offend you, please skip to the next imagine!*

YOUR POV-
It was pouring rain and I needed to get a drink to drown away my sorrows. I had just been fired from my job. I rarely ever go out for a drink but I was having a terrible day. I walked into the bar to be greeted by the strong smell of beer.

"Hello," I heard a scruffy voice slur. I turned around to see a dirty looking man with a bottle of beer in his hand looking me up and down. I felt very self- conscious. "What are you doing here all alone?"

"I- I just want to get a drink," I said nervously trying to avoid eye contact with the man. I've always been a timid person and I try to avoid confrontation at all costs.

"You want to go some place quiet sweetheart?" He said, walking closer to me.

"I... Um... Well actually," I stuttered. Suddenly the man grabbed my face and started kissing me with his nasty alcohol breath. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away but he wouldn't stop. I felt tears streaming down my face when he lifted me up and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. He took me out the back door of the bar and into an alleyway. He threw me to the ground and got on top of me. I started sobbing uncontrollably. I just want this pain to be over. "Don't cry I just want to make you feel good," he said as he started kissing me again. Suddenly the man was violently ripped off of me. I gasped when I saw a very attractive man with icy blue eyes and wavy brown hair punch the man in the face.

"You ever touch her again and I'll rip your balls off and feed them to you," I heard him whisper in the man's ear. The creepy man scrambled away. The attractive man held out his hand to me but I just sat there in shock as I noticed he had a metal arm.

"Let me help you," he said softly. I shook my head. I was terrified. That guy almost raped me. What if this guy wants to rape me too? "Don't worry you're safe with me." I finally took his hand and he helped me up.

"Th-thank you," I said visibly shaking.

"Are you cold?" He asked worriedly putting an arm around me. I flinched when he touched me and he noticed. He drew his arm back but then took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders

"What's your name?" He asked worriedly. I couldn't find the words to talk. I just shook my head and looked down at the ground. I started crying again."Please don't cry," He said, as he lifted my face up to look at him.

"My name is Bucky," he said calmly. 

"(Y/N)" I said quietly, so quietly he had to lean in to hear me.

"What?" He asked.

"That's my name. (Y/N)," I said looking at my feet.

"Where do you live, (Y/N)? I can take you home if you want," he said running his hands through his hair.

"No! No please don't take me home! He'll hurt me and-" suddenly I stopped. My eyes grew wide and my face grew red. I've never told anybody about my abusive family and I was terrified that my father would kill me if I said anything.

"Who is gonna hurt you?" Bucky asked getting angry. I flinched at the angry tone of voice he used that reminded me of my father. He must have noticed because he calmed down a bit. "Do you have an abusive family?"

"I- No. I don't," I said trying to sound confident but failing miserably.

"I'll just... Bring you back to my place. Ok?" He said smiling at me. I nodded my head and smiled back at him.