Imagine #17- Say It and I'm Yours

Hey guys!! I've been binge watching Gossip Girl recently because I've been so bored during this quarantine! I based this imagine off of Gossip Girl so I hope you enjoy!!

(Y/N) and Sebastian were passionately making out. So passionately that (Y/N) couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips and the smile that crept on to her face.

"Uh I'm sorry," (Y/N) said suddenly. She stood up and started to walk away.

"Wait where are you going?" Sebastian asked, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm before she could leave.

"We can't do this... Whatever this is... One minute we hate each other and the next we're all over each other! I just don't know what to believe anymore! We obviously have a physical attraction for each other but is there anything besides that?" (Y/N) said with tears in her eyes. "I don't know what I'll do if I have to live the rest of my life without you, wondering if you actually loved me or if I was just a challenge for you."

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm serious about this?" Sebastian asked still holding (Y/N)'s arm.

"Seb..." (Y/N) started to say but Sebastian cut her off.

"I'm serious." Sebastian said looking right at (Y/N).

"Fine. Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours," (Y/N) said hopefully.

"I..." Sebastian trailed off. "I can't."

"I figured," (Y/N) said, angrily ripping her arm out of Sebastian's grasp. Seb watched as she stormed off.

There is gonna be a part two to this one so stay tuned!!