Imagine #18- Irresistible

This imagine is based off of Sebastian Stan's character in Gossip Girl

This imagine is based off of Sebastian Stan's character in Gossip Girl. Enjoy!

Your POV-
"Why is someone as lovely as yourself alone at a bar on a Saturday night?" I heard behind me. I swiveled in my chair to see it was Carter Baizen.

"Carter Baizen. What are you doing here?" I spat. To my dismay he sat down across from me. He raised his hand at the bartender and the bartender gave him a slight nod.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me. We all know how you find me irresistible," Carter smirked as he leaned in a little closer.

"Keep telling yourself that Carter. Maybe it'll come true one day," I sneered. He chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. My eyes shot to his hand. I hated to admit it, but he did make me feel a certain way.

"Admit it. Nate isn't satisfying you," Carter whispered,  inching his hand further up my thigh.

"I'm perfectly happy with Nate," I managed to choke out, trying to ignore his hand.

"Then why haven't you left yet?" Carter smirked. We made direct eye contact and I could feel the growing tension between us. I crashed my lips on to his and I could feel him smile into the kiss. "I knew you'd come around."