Imagine #7- The Kissing Booth

Sebastian's POV-
I was at the town fair with my friends Chris and Anthony when I saw it. When I saw her. She was beautiful. She was working the kissing booth and there was no chance in hell I was going to be missing out on that.

"Hey guys I'm gonna catch up with you later..." I said trailing off as I watched the mystery girl.

"Where are you going?" Chris said with amusement clear in his voice. Anthony and Chris started teasing me and pushing me around.

"Nowhere! I'm just um..." I said trailing off as I saw her effortlessly whip her flawless hair up into a ponytail.

"You gonna go fuck that girl? Cause if you are-" Anthony started to say.

"Shut up!" I yelled, my face turned red as I started to walk towards the booth.

How was I gonna ask her out on a date without seeming creepy? So many other guys have probably asked her and she's probably said no. Or what if she's said yes? What makes me any different?

Before I knew it I was at the front of the line ready to give money to kiss her.

God she's perfect.

"Um hello? Can I help you?" She said smiling slightly with an awkward laugh.

"Oh yea... I just um. Here," I said awkwardly handing her the money. I gave her one of my signature smirks that make the ladies go wild and then I leaned in and kissed her. There was supposed to be a ten second limit to the kiss but we kept going much to the dismay of the line of guys waiting behind me. We finally pulled away and she stared at me with complete shock written across her face.

"I'm Sebastian," I said smiling at her and handing her a paper with my name and number on it.

"I'm (Y/N)," she said giggling. She was so cute. I gave her a wink and then walked out of line.

She is perfect and she's mine.