Imagine #22- What's Wrong?

This one is super short. It's just an idea I had because of how I've been feeling recently :(

(Y/N) could feel his presence even now. Sitting there pestering her. She thought of him all the time. Desperately wishing something could happen between them but knowing nothing could.

"Please go away," (Y/N) pleaded, not wanting to look at him.

"Why? What's wrong?" Bucky asked, walking towards (Y/N) and standing in front of her so she could see him now.

"You wouldn't understand," (Y/N) said, her voice breaking. She looked at the ground, letting the tears fall.

"Please don't cry," Bucky said, causing (Y/N) to look up at him. "I can make you feel better. Just tell me what's wrong."

"It's not that simple," (Y/N) said. The divide between them physically pained her. She wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch him, so she did. She extended her hand to him and he tried to hold it, but his hand just passed through hers. He frowned, trying again. (Y/N) sobbed at this, sitting down and hugging her knees.

"Please just tell me why you're sad," Bucky pleaded with her. She raised her head from her knees slowly, looking him in the eyes.

"Because you're just a character. You're not real," (Y/N) said. With this, his image slowly started to dissolve into nothing, leaving (Y/N) alone to her thoughts.