Imagine #5- I Hate It When You Cry

"Buck!" You scream down the hall breathlessly. "Buck help me!" Your best friend comes running over to you.

"What? What's wrong!?" He yells as he sits down on the ground next to you as you clutch your arm in pain.

"I fell on my arm," you say rocking back and forth as tears slide down your face. "It hurts so bad."

"Here come with me," Bucky says with a worried expression on his face. He helps you up and brings you over to the couch. "Better?" You nod your head but continue crying because the pain in your arm has gotten worse. "Please don't cry, (Y/N), I hate it when you cry." Bucky wipes the tears from your face and then brings you ice from the kitchen and an ace bandage. He wraps your arm and kisses it. "Now how do you feel doll?" He says leaning in to you. Your breath catches in your throat and you forget about the shooting pain in your arm.

"I feel... I feel..." You stutter as he leans in closer to you.

"This may not be the right time... But Steve told me that you have a major crush on me," he says smirking as your faces become even closer.

"What!? He told you!? I can explain Buck I was just-"

"Hey calm down princess he didn't tell me anything," Bucky said laughing a little. You playfully push him with your good arm and make a pouty face.

"What gave it away?" You ask, very embarrassed.

"That you let me kiss you and you didn't pull away."

"what're you talking about Buck? You never kissed m-" you were cut off by him smashing his lips on to yours.

"I love you so much," Bucky says resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you too."