Imagine #13- Come Out of the Damn Bathroom Or I'll Break the Door Down

"Seb... I need to talk to you," (Y/N) said nervously wringing her hands.

"Alright," Seb said getting up off the bed and walking over to (Y/N). "Is everything okay? You're scaring me (Y/N)."

(Y/N) started tearing up but quickly turned her face away so Sebastian couldn't see.

"(Y/N) please tell me what's wrong you're really scaring me now."

"It's a boy," (Y/N) said quietly.

"Wha-what? What does that mean?" Sebastian stuttered.

"And a girl."

"(Y/N) I'm confused what are you trying to say?" Sebastian asked.

"Twins, Seb."

Sebastian was silent for a moment before he realized what she meant.

"I'm pregnant."

+++++++++++++++++++++

"(Y/N), come out of the damn bathroom or I'll break the door down," Sebastian yelled while pounding on the door. "We need to talk about this."

"No!" (Y/N) screamed through the door.

"Why??" Sebastian asked.

"Because you'll yell at me," (Y/N) said.

"I'm not gonna yell at you I wanna talk to you."

"No!" (Y/N) screamed again. Sebastian all of a sudden broke the door open and it banged against the wall. "Leave me alone!" (Y/N) screamed but Sebastian just grabbed her wrists and pulled her into the hallway.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I was scared and I knew you would be mad and it wasn't even meant to happen so I-" Sebastian cut her off by kissing her.

"I'm happy," Sebastian smiled.

"You are?" (Y/N) asked.

"Of course I am. I mean sure it wasn't exactly planned but I could never imagine starting a family with anyone else besides you," Sebastian said, wiping a tear off of (Y/N)'s face.

"But we're not even married! We're not really even dating," (Y/N) said.

"Marry me," Sebastian said with a huge grin on his face.

"What!?" (Y/N) screamed.

"You heard me. Marry me."

"Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked.

"(Y/N). I'm positive." Sebastian said, crouching down so he could look directly into her eyes.

"Ok so I guess we're doing this," (Y/N) smiled.

"I guess we are," Seb laughed.

If you want a pt. 2 of this where you see the wedding and the kids growing up just let me know!!