The Reunion

After a long journey, that includes stops and rests along the way, my pack and I finally arrived at Los Angeles. I've never been to Los Angeles, but I heard it's huge and any creature is welcome here. I see vampires, demons, witches...... Oh, I see mermaids at Venice Beach, some swimming with tails, some bathing in human form. It's obvious because of their colorful scales on their arms. I saw 2 dragons roaming the sky too. Amy told me that 2 dragons roam in the sky above to guard one state. I see fairies too. I haven't seen one, but I'd love to.

"Los Angeles. You sure picked the most populous city in California." Mia said, putting her hands on my shoulder. I don't know why am I saying this, but I think she's being nice to me after that incident back in our village. She felt really bad so she wanted to start over as friends. I don't believe her because maybe it's just a trick. Hey, try to trick me harder, girl. I don't fall on any type of silly tricks. When I was about to say no, obviously, she used her most cutest puppy face on me! Ugh, I hate it when she does that! I'm very vulnerable to cute puppy faces! I said yes and she started to hug me in a crushing hug. Anyway, back to the story. (Action!)

"Where should we stay?" Lily, the youngest wolf in the pack asked. I was thinking of staying in a permanent house, but I know it's gonna be expensive. "Hey," Amy spoke, "Harmony and I owned a place at Hollywood Hills, we could stay there!" Since when they have a house at LA? Why didn't I know that? For fur's sake, I've got a lot of questions in my large werewolf brain now, but it has to wait. "Well, what are we waiting?" I said, trying to motivate the rest of the pack, and they all cheering and yelling, "Yeah!". As we started to walk, the wind blows and I caught a scent. A familiar one. Why is it so familiar? Then my stomach growls.

"You hungry, Demz? We can eat when we arrive there." Harmony offered. Hollywood Hills seems like a long way from here, especially when you're walking downtown in human form, and I'm wearing Hello Harness Boots. These boots are killing me, thanks a lot, Maia. I'm super hungry.

"Nah, maybe I'll find some fast food around here. I'll text you guys later, okay?"

"Okay, Demz. Be careful." Harmony said with a worried tone. Why is she worried? I can take care of myself. "Thanks." I said before phasing into my werewolf form then run away.

---- 5 Hours later -----

Ugh.... It's been 5 hours and I still can't find a food around here. I might die to starve here. All this whimpering, and if I phase back to my human form, I probably will look terrible from all the whimpering for 5 hours. I feel bad not coming with the girls, maybe I should go back. When I was about to walk, I heard a twig snap. Is it a vampire? Tell me it's not a vampire. I heard vampires around this neighborhood likes to scare away werewolves, some would making them dinner! I'm so freaking out here! I have to get out of here, but why is this scent so familiar? Right here from afar, I saw bloody red eyes hiding behind the bushes, I immediately panicked, and then run away to get away from the vampire, when he started to get out of his hiding spot and chased after me. Oh my god, maybe I should've stick with the girls! I've made a bad choice!

This is it. I won't run like a weakling anymore. I must fight! I'm a warrior! I lunged forward towards him, but he quickly dodged me. He was nowhere out of my sight. I growled, looking for him in different angles. I suddenly get tackled to the ground using somewhat a familiar move, he flipped me onto my back. There's only one person who is capable of doing that move. By the looks of it, he growled like a werewolf, the same growl that Rogue has. That can only mean one thing. I finally gave up as I look into his bloody red eyes, a familiar one.

'Rogue?' I spoke through telepathic, hoping that he'll understand by reading my mind. He pulled back his bare fangs and started to back away to a nearby tree. He understands! 'Is it really you?' I spoke again.

"Who are you? And how did you manage to get into my head? I blocked my mind." He sounded panicking, maybe I must've scared him.

'I know you haven't forgotten about me. Maybe I'll just do this.' I growled as a calm as possible, then phased back into my human form, hoping that he remembered after 3 years apart. He finally spoke a word that made me smile.

"Demi?"

"Yes. It's me." Nervous took over me in a sudden. 'Why are you so nervous?! It's your childhood best friend, for fur's sake!' I mentally shout to myself, then suddenly I heard him say, "Oh my god, it's you!" He suddenly speeds towards me.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Rogue!" Was the words before he tackled me again to the ground and I squealed. I had enough of getting tackled. He laughed above me, "I'm so glad you're here! It's been forever!" He can't stop hugging me to death, I can't breathe! "Too much! Too much happiness!" I breathed out some words so he could let me go, and he did, but he stayed on top of me and all I could do was stare at his dazzling red eyes. He leaned into my ear and said, "I saved the best for last." He chuckled, then he started to lick my collarbone, which made me slightly moan, and I can feel his fangs injected on my neck. He's sucking my blood out. 'Just like old times, huh.' I thought, smiling, when he pulled away from my neck, he moves to kissing my lips passionately, which I returned. I can taste my own blood from it. He pulled away so quickly, I wanted it to stay longer. I saw him lick his lips and smirked.

"Your blood is still delicious as always, Demi. I've always wanted to do that when I meet you again. I've missed you." He spoke softly, before getting off of my body, letting me stand.

"I miss you too, even though it's only been 3 years. How are you doing at Los Angeles? I didn't know you lived here. I thought you would be at Beverly Hills." I never forget to smirk on the last sentence. He saw it through though.

"Beverly Hills are for rich people, and I should be famous to live there. Mel decided that I should have a place of my own here at LA, it's close to Witch Woods, where she resides with her brothers. I lived in this territory, 9133 Oriole Way, with my girlfriend and my best friend. I froze hearing the word 'girlfriend'. Good for him. I fold my arms and slightly frowned, but he saw it through.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Rogue said with a smirk. Why did he have to smirk. I'm not jealous!

"Yeah, I am." Great. "Maybe she won't be happy if she finds out about this."

"Nah, she doesn't mind. I'm allowed to kiss other girls than her, even biting other girls. Negotiations sometimes works."

"Still." I pouted.

"I can see you pouting from here. That's cute." He said making me blush in deep red. Good thing it's dark. Suddenly my phone vibrates in my jeans. I saw the message from Amy.

- Hey, Demz, where are you? We've been waiting for you! Are you okay?

I feel guilty, so I texted her back.

- Don't worry, Amz. I'm just got lost in track. I explain later when I get back.

- Okay, just be careful.

I put my phone back in my pocket jeans, when I suddenly felt warm lips on my neck, giving light kisses around it. Damn it, I forgot he was always using his spells on me and I fell for it! I have to get back.

"You know, I should be getting back to my pack. They're worried." I said then he stopped, but he doesn't leave me, instead he lowered his head on my neck. I can tell that he's insisting me to stay. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck, staring into his eyes.

"Relax, we can see each other tomorrow. Maybe introducing me to your girlfriend and your best friend." I reminded him. He kissed my forehead, before saying, "Okay, but you're hunting breakfast for me." I groaned. I knew it. Such a jerk. Then, we both parted in our ways, waving goodbye. I phased into a werewolf then run away to The Twin Wolves' place.

What up, readers!! Oh my god, this chapter gives me all the feels! I think I've got butterflies in my stomach cuz' I'm falling in love with my own story. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment about this story! Please vote and comment! It's so lonely here! Hope u guys enjoyed my story! Bye!