Can't Control Myself

The picture above is Victoria Justice as herself and Elizabeth Olsen as Serena Evans. Victoria is an Air Witch, a witch known for their control towards air, and Serena is a Northern Violet Witch, and she is known as the princess in her kingdom at France, led by her mother, Mirena Evans. She'll appear sooner or later in this story.

The video on the middle of this chapter is Taylor Swift playing 'We are Never Ever Getting Back Together' with her electric guitar on her 1989 World Tour, which will be in this chapter.

Anyways, enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Do you know what it's like when seeing your best friend's friend is holding his throat and pinning him to a tree, and you wanted to help him but he stopped you? Well, I've experienced something like that everyday. Maybe your parents are in trouble and you wanted to help but they stopped you from doing it, or maybe your sister was almost bitten by a vampire in her bedroom and you wanted to help but she told me to live on without her and let that bloodsucking creature end your sister's life. I also have an experience of uncontrollable phasing after seeing my loved ones in danger or died, you know you have to do something, even if it's out of the line, you knew you have to save them all.

Seeing Rogue being grabbed on his throat to a tree by the Selena Gomez, you have no choice but to help him. I just have to build up my anger. Good idea, Demi.

Quick, Rogue! Make me angry! I shouted mentally at him. He grinned, then he must've caught my shout to him, Selena was confused.

"I took the wax strip off and your eyebrows are gone!" Yep, it happened one time.

------ flashback begins -------

Rogue invited me to his house to accompany him since Melody and his brothers are away on a mission, and guess what I have to wear across the village by his request? A black tank top and a Denim shorts. I know you guys are confused why I'm upset to wear that to his village, because once I got there, I heard wolf whistles from the boys in the village, I threatened one of them because he touched my butt. When I made it to his house, he told me that it was a test to control my anger. Ugh! If I'm ended up on Twitter, I'm gonna kill him. Then, he had a stupid idea that involves me, that he wanted to put the wax strip on my eyebrows. He pulled the strip minutes later then POOF! There goes my eyebrows, I found out the next morning when I wanted to take a shower at his place. He already left when I'm still asleep, at Mel's room. I'm gonna strangle him when I found him!

"Girls! Have you girls seen Demi?" asked Rogue panicking.

"I thought she was with you. Why?" Amy spoke.

"She's trying to kill me!"

"Why is that?" Harmony spoke.

"I invited her to my house for a sleepover last night and I thought it would be a good idea to put wax strips on her eyebrows!" The Twin Wolves were confused.

"What for?"

"Making them look neater and nicer! I thought girls do that, grooming each other like monkeys!"

"So why is she trying to kill you?" Amy asked like a billion times. I found him talking to The Twin Wolves, then I started to chase him like crazy.

"WHERE IS HE!!!" I screamed out of anger, I can hear him screaming and trying to escape.

"STOP HIM!! SOMEBODY STOP ROGUE THIS INSTANT!!!" I chased him, as if I wants to strangle him, I do, and he keeps screaming and hiding behind everybody, and avoiding me, but Deidara came and grabbed me while Rogue hid behind the Twin Wolves. Damn him!