Big News!!!

I've decided that the next story I'll put out is The Story of The Evil Witch! Here's a little spoiler for ya!

The Story of the Evil Witch

The Story before the existence of Los Angeles Coven is known worldwide

Follow the story of Selena Gomez as she ventures on an adventure of finding her true self and what she meant to be before she ends up becoming her mother as the Evil Queen, and how she ended up at Los Angeles, meeting one of the Thoreaux Siblings, Melody Jae Thoreaux. Will she be able to control the powers inherited from her mother from destroying Los Angeles by learning from Melody? Will she ever find her true love? Will she ever find what she was looking for in Los Angeles?

Characters
Selena Gomez as herself, The Daughter of the Evil Queen who threw away her destiny in order to become more than her mother. She was formerly known as Selena Marie Queen, but changing it to Gomez because of she discovered her Mexican descent from her human mother, Mandy Cornett.
Lana Parilla as The Evil Queen, The real mother of Selena Gomez, who wants her own daughter to become like herself.
Nikki Reed as Melody Jae Thoreaux, one of the Thoreaux Siblings, who helped Selena finding what she was looking for.
Louis Tomlinson as himself, a newly vampire from Doncaster, now residing in Los Angeles who finds himself crushing on Selena.
Kendall Jenner as Raven Queen, the Daughter of the Evil Queen and Selena's big sister, who got disowned by her own mother before Selena was born to follow the path of good and currently a fashion model at Los Angeles.
Amanda Dawn "Mandy" Cornett as herself, an ordinary woman whose life has changed when Melody, her acquaintance, offered Selena to stay with her and raise her as her own daughter. She gave Selena the last name "Gomez" after she told her that she has a Mexican descent.

Do you guys like it? Let me know if this interests you! Let me know if you want me to write this story! Bye! Oh and thank you for reading The Story of the Werewolf starring Demi Lovato! I know there's a lot of Lovatics reading this! I bet they loved it!

So, goodbye, guys!