Demi Gets Wolf-napped?!

I never though how precious my life is after I lost my family, but now I know because of Rogue.

After the arguments earlier, we both decided to calm our minds going to the Grammy Museum, well, Taylor, and Selena came too. Ella decided to stay because Ari is still out. When we reached downtown, we were caught by, um.... What do you call them again? Paparazzi. Yeah, you've heard it.

"Taylor Swift! Are you cheating Harry with Calvin?!"

"Selena Gomez! Are you planning to get back to Justin?!"

"Rogue! Can you explain the murder yesterday?!"

Everyone just keeps mouthing questions to them, it's so annoying. Is this what fame feels like?

"Get your head down."

"What?" Get my head down?

"Trust me, the camera flash can blind you." I do what he says. I try to be careful not to bump anyone else while I'm like this. Suddenly, I heard my name being called.

"Demi Lovato! Where have you been all these years?!"

Where have I been all these years? Wait, I never plunged to fame, so how did they know me? I ignored it and try to follow Tay, Selena and Rogue to the museum. We can go into the museum whenever we like because, you know, my three friends here are famous.

"Hey, let's go to Taylor Swift Experience!" Selena suggested.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's just go to Whitney! exhibit!" Taylor disagrees. Why would she disagreed?

"What do you think we should go, Demz?" Rogue asked.

"Let's go to Taylor Swift Experience! I wanna see!" I spoke, not caring for Taylor's frown. We then spotted Taylor's piano that she used in her Red tour. We went to the second floor and we were now inside the world of Taylor called Taylor Swift Experience. It was so amazing, I've always wanted to go here and now here I am. I noticed Taylor's frown since I choose her world, why would she frown anyway?

I saw everything around here, I saw her photo when she was a little girl, her dresses, tour costumes, guitars, magazines, her style, albums, awards, and there's also a handwriting of her hit song,"22", her banjo that she used during the 54th Grammy Awards 2012, her first guitar on her first world tour, the silver sparkle guitar that she used to perform a National Anthem back at 2008. Wow, this is incredible. Selena then takes us to a some kind of a dance-floor, with a large boombox and it's playing 'Shake It Off' music video. Whoa. I'm out of breath here. Here's the picture down here.

 Here's the picture down here