Saving Demi

Where am I? Where's Taylor? Selena? Rogue? I feel dizzy, where am I?

I woke up in an unknown place, my head is so dizzy, I blink numerous times so my eyes are trying to adjust the light. My hands are so heavy and I think I'm handcuffed.

"She's awake, Mother." I heard someone say. Wait, mother?

"Good work, Alena. I'm proud of you, my daughter." I recognized that voice. The Evil Queen! I'm inside the Evil Queen's castle at Mystic Kingdom?!

"Demetria Lovato. It's so good to see you again." Again? Where have I ever seen her before? I kept scowling and growling at her, trying to ignoring her.

"You must've wondering when did you met me the first time." She picked the strands of my hair, but I growled again at her.

"Don't unleash your anger yet. I'm just bringing you here so you can serve me for my own needs." She chuckled, I've had enough of this old hag.

"I will never serve you, even after what you did to your own daughter. All die, even you, sooner we'll hear." I spoke out, threatening her. "And one more thing, never call me by my first name."

"Why not? That's what you call yourself when you're a little puppy wolf, didn't you?" That's right. I called myself "Demetria" before Dallas and Amber died, and when they did, I changed it to "Demi".

"What did you want with me, you wicked queen?"

"Just like I said to you before. I wanted you to serve me." This old hag is crazy.

"Just like I said to you before. I will never serve you." I repeated my own words from earlier.

"Oh, not now, Demetria. I'll reconsider first, and you'll spent your time in jail. Take her to the prison, Alena." She said to this Alena girl. She resembles Selena, but younger. If this girl resembles her, then that means it's Selena's younger sister. She took me to the prison where I will spent my life, behind bars.

"Don't even think about escaping, you mutt. I have to make my mother proud." Alena spoke with her evil voice.

"By kidnapping innocent people? How much does she enslaved you here? You deserved a drop of freedom, outside this castle." I spoke out.

"There is no such thing as freedom in this world. I just want to avenge my father's death because of the humans. The only way to do it is to do what my mom said."

"Even though you know it was wrong? Look, I admit that there is no freedom in this world, but we can make our own. I used to think freedom doesn't exist when my family died, I used to cut myself to death because I don't want to live in this world without freedom, but when I met Rogue, he showed me the way to make our own freedom by helping others and save innocent lives, because he used to cut as well. Let me ask you this, Alena. Would your father be proud of what you're doing here? I know for sure that he wants you to stop doing all this so he can smile down on you and rest in peace." I spoke out, nearly shed a few tears. I saw her face, and it looked like.... Guilt. I know that face is the face of a girl enslaved by her own mother to get what she wants.

"I have to go." Alena walked away. I hope she understands what I'm trying to say to her.

Rogue's POV

Raven Queen, the fashion model who is also Selena's big sister is here to help. Wow, I used to look up to her, after she was disowned by her mother, The Evil Queen. Ugh! Saying that name makes me wanna rip off her head for kidnapping my best friend. I hope you're okay, Demz.