The New Coven Member

We went back home after the whole coven and my pack got me out of the Evil Queen's castle prison, and made a new friend, Katherine Pierce. When we got back home, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer band members have invaded the villa. This is gonna be really wild.

"What. Are You Doing. In My Villa?" Rogue said, gritted his fangs.

"We went to the villa to check on you guys, but nobody's home so.... Here we are." Ashton said, he just made a bad call.

"And you guys chose to mess around the living room?!" Rogue said, his patience was worn out.

"We got bored!!" Louis yelled. Wow.

"Come on, Rogue, just give them a chance. Besides, they're welcome anytime, since they're also part of the coven." Ella said, defending them. The guys were all excited and happy, as hell.

"Thank you so much, Ella!!" Harry said, hugging her,  "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" The boys are all hugging her, I can see the jealousy tinted on Rogue's face, haha. I patted his back to calm him down, while grinning, then each of us went inside the villa.

"Oh, we haven't introduced you guys to the new coven member, Demi." Me? The new member?

"Hello, Demi! I'm Harry, Harry Styles!" He used his usual flirt face on me, I find it attractive, wait what?

"Hi, I'm Liam!" He's so cute.... stop it!

"I'm Louis the Tommo Tomlinson!" I giggled at that name. "Hey, darling, why did the mushroom go to the party?" He asked me. What is that?

"I don't know, why?" I asked.

"Because he was a fungi." He said, and all the boys laughed, I giggled.

"Hi, I'm Niall!" The blonde one said, "We are One Direction!" He used his deep voice, whoa. I giggled.

"Hi, I'm Luke."

"I'm Calum, nice meeting you."

"I'm Michael." I like his blue hair.

"And I'm Ashton." I waved a little and said, "Hi."

"Welcome to LA Coven!" Luke said.

"Thank you, Luke." I said, "Oh, you guys haven't met Katherine yet, I'm sure Rogue told you guys about her. Hey, Kat, come here." I said.

"What?" She groaned and makes her way towards me, arms folded.

"You might know these guys." I said, then she turned around, smiling but still folding her arms. I saw Luke frozen in place, he looked like he's in a trance. That is until Michael snapped a finger in front of his face.

"Luke, you better snap out of it because you're confusing them both, let's just eat some Pop Tarts." Michael leaves, but he was held back by Luke.

"Actually, Michael, you know what? From the looks of it, I think those Pop Tarts are absolutely beautiful." What? Oh, wait, Luke had fell for Kat! I knew that face anywhere.

"This is the girl that Rogue's been talking about?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, she's the one and only Katherine Pierce." I said.

"What's your name, handsome?" Kat said. Did she just call him handsome?

"I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings." Luke introduced himself before taking her hand and kiss it. Whoa, what a gentleman.

"You know, for a guy who's pure Australian, you don't need to be all gentleman and all." Kat said, making Luke pout, Michael and I giggled a bit.

"I like you, Luke Hemmings." Was the only thing she said before she walked towards him and mess his hair then leaves him, but she turned around again.

"You coming? I could use a little company." Kat said. Man, this girl is the master of flirts.

"Yes, ma'am." Luke said before he left joining Kat, leaving me and Michael.

"They'll make a perfect couple if you asked me." I said.

"KaLu." Michael said.

"You've already got a shipping name for them too. I think KaLu is a great one." I said, bumping fists with him.

"Hey, you two! Come on, let's watch Scream Queens! We wanted to see who's the Red Devil now! I think it's Chanel!" Sting yelled.

"No! It's Boone! He's the one who murdered Chanel #2 and mowed Deaf Taylor Swift's head off!" Rogue said.

"Boone was murdered after that, so maybe he's not the real one!" Taylor said.

"I have a suggestion. It's Lea Michele's character Hester!" I said.

"You know what? Let's just watch the two finale episodes! So we could prove that Chanel is the Red Devil!" Sting suggested.

"No, Boone!" Rogue said.

"Let's just watch! Okay?! Let's just watch!" Sting said as he turned the TV on and Scream Queens is playing.

I'm starting to like this coven. Maybe I'll stick around with them for awhile. After all, they're all my new family.

And as for the Evil Queen? Well, she found out that I was missing from the prison the minute we got home.

"Ah, my daughters. Raven Queen and Selena Marie Queen." The Evil Queen chuckled.

"That is not who I am anymore, Mother." Selena said.

"And I'm no longer your daughter, aren't I?" Raven said.

"No, you're still my daughter, Raven. Where is Alena?" She said.

"She's with us. She's the member of my coven now, Mother. I will never forgive of what you did to her." Selena said, angrily.

"Never is such a long time, isn't it? To think you would leave me rot here in this castle." She said.

"That's where you belonged, Mother. You still haven't done good things ever since The Thoreaux Siblings put a curse on you. We would never sign the destiny, because we would end up like you now. It's better to be good than to be evil. The choice is in our hearts now." Raven said.

"Oh, something's in your hearts alright, my daughters. Cast your almighty spells, revel in your newfound power! My first big step plan towards freedom is almost complete! You all will bow down before me!" The Evil Queen laughed before the mirror was shattered by Raven's spell. I came in after that.

"Guys? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're fine. Let's go watch." Was the word she said before they all went out to join the others.

I'm guessing The Evil Queen won't be a bother to us right now. Well, that's all for today! I'm Demi Lovato, from the LA Coven, saying goodbye and never stop creating our own freedom and also never give up on everything.

Hi!! This is the last chapter!! I can't believe I finished it! I'm such a fast writer! So thank you for spending your time reading my story! And there'll be news after this chapter! It's gonna be one in the history books!

Btw, do you guys like Scream Queens? They're the best horror comedy show ever! My favorite character is Grace Gardner and Lea Michele! They're wicked cool!

So, goodbye! Thank you so much for reading my story! Bye!