Special Chapter: Jakarta Coven, and The Uchihas

[Third POV]

It's a regular morning at Los Angeles, where people are enjoying their Fridays either indoors or outdoors. The LA Coven joined forces with the Jakarta Coven now. Jakarta Coven is a covenant that located exactly at Jakarta, Indonesia, and their leader is the most powerful witch in the Human Nation, and protected by the Akatsuki Council, namely Maria Abernathy Withridge, the last Shadow Violet Witch in the world.

Before the Dutch colonialism, Shadow Violet Witches have been living since the The Witch Era, which is in the year 1400s, they ruled the whole island of Indonesia, even the smallest ones. They are the most powerful witches, until the colonialism in 1594. The Dutch slaughtered all the clans in order to rule Indonesia. The only one who fled from the massacre is Hanna Violetta, the Queen of the clan. She traveled from island to island, hid herself in the shadows, sometimes she blend in with the people, constantly being tortured. That is until the year 1945, the war between Japan and the Dutch problem is over, and Indonesia declared independence on year 1945, exactly at August 17th.

Hanna sick of being immortal, so she tried methods that could turn her normal, and not immortal anymore, but no, efforts failed. She died afterwards, exactly before New Year 1995. Her soul is reincarnated and when Maria is born, she discovered that she has the power of a Shadow Violet Witch at the age of 18, when all her family died in a plane crash. She started turning some of her friends into various creatures, mostly witches, but some of them are vampires and werewolves. At year 2020, she started recruiting more and more humans and turning them to creatures, some stayed human though. The covenant is now considered as the most powerful covenant in Indonesia, placed under the Justice League Coven as the most known covenant on Earth.

Back to LA. Summer is here and the LA Coven can't be more hotter than ever. They're literally dying right now.

[Rogue's POV]

It's just a regular Fridays and everyone is having fun—just kidding—we stayed in the villa, because the heat is unbearable. It's Summer and everybody's working up a lot of sweat right now, including me. God, I feel like burning to ash now.

"It's so hot!" I exclaimed.

"I know, Global Warming is getting more and more critical right now." Taylor said.

"Hey, why don't we go to Long Beach?" Demi suggested.

"Why Long Beach, Demz?" I asked.

"Long Beach is 70 degree Fahrenheit." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Means it's colder there!"

"Huh?" I stared at Demi, "Let's go to Long Beach!"

"Let's pack up our stuff then!" I yelled and the whole coven cheered.

~

We arrived minutes later at Long Beach, and Demi's right, it is cold here at Long Beach. Nature is really unbalanced right now.

"Okay, first things first, let's meet with the Uchiha Clan, because, they know Long Beach more than us, and also, the more the merrier. Second things second, we can do whatever we want until Tuesday. That's all, guys! Now let's go!" I yelled.

"Oh! Turn on the radio!" Selena said as I turn on the radio, to On Air with Ryan Seacrest, our favorite radio station on the radio.

"What's up, listeners! We're tuning right now with P!nk about her world tour and new album, but first! Here's a little tune for you listeners, sincerely by The Chainsmokers and Halsey!" The radio said and our favorite song is playing now and we cheered as we started singing, Sting and I are singing Andrew Taggart's vocals and the girls sing Halsey's part.