Rescued by the Guardians

I woke up in my bed the next day, or more rather, Amy's old room. The sun shines throughout the room, giving me a fuzzy feeling. I suddenly remembered last night. My mind flashes and reveals me under Rogue, who smiled on top of me. I can't help but smile and blush at the same time. He was such a bad boy, and even though I shouldn't fall for his spell, I can't help myself. Even though he's already dead, but he's getting warmer than last time. I get up from the bed and into the living room, I can't stop blushing and touching my lips because I can still taste his lips, tastes like cherries.

"Are you okay, Demz?" Maia spoke out, snapping out of my thoughts. It's about time she spoke to me. She had never spoken to me, even on half of the journey, she remained silent.

"Oh, I'm fine! It's just a beautiful morning and I can't help myself but to enjoy it for the first time in forever." I said, spinning around like a ballerina. I can't help but hum happily after last night, and the fact that it's a beautiful morning too and I haven't felt it again in my life, it's true. The whole pack was confused until they saw the blush on my face and me touching my lips secretly so they wouldn't know about it. I thought wrong, when suddenly Maia grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Let's see. You're blushing like crazy, and you're touching your lips....." She suddenly gasps mixed with happiness, which creeped me out.

"Someone kissed you!" She spoke out loud, and the girls were all 'oh my gosh!' 'Shut up!' and 'whoa!', "You have to tell us who kissed you last night!" Mia spoke happily. Even Mia? Ugh... I just wanna crawl back to my bed and hide there forever.

"Well.... You guys probably know him like 3 years ago, the guy who I used to play with." I said, giving them a clue so they can guess.

"Holy shit!" Harmony squealed, "You were with Rogue?!" And then all the girls were like 'what?!'. I knew they will react that way, I should escape but Amy blocked my way back to her old room and Lily blocked the way out. I knew I can't escape, so I probably will tell them.

I told them how I bumped to Rogue last night and how he trapped me using his spell, and that's about it. He want to enjoy it last night, but since I've been out there for more than 5 hours, I have to rest. The girls were pretty much all ears, and I'm glad I have them as my besties. Best friends listened to each other's story.

"So, when will you meet him again?" Said Mia to which I response,

"I don't know yet, but I promised him to meet up with his coven members, including his girlfriend and his best friend." I spoke out bluntly, make it seemed like I was happy and frowning at the same time. I wonder what he was doing now. Maybe I should find some breakfast downtown.

"Anyways, I'd love to chat longer, but I'm super hungry, and I'm definitely craving for breakfast downtown." I said, then my stomach growls. Shut up, stomach! I'll give you food in no time!

"There's Starbucks near Frightening Records. It's a 10-minute walk from here. You can get some breakfast there." Amy offered. Starbucks has been my favorite place when it comes to breakfast, especially when they have almond Croissants and Smoked Beef Mushroom Panini! Then I heard my stomach growled again. Guess thinking about great food makes the stomach want it.

"I'll be going, guys! I'll see you tonight!" I waved them goodbye, but before I closed the door, Carly, Maia's sister spoke,

"You're not going anywhere with those clothes on, are you?" She's talking about my clothes, I think it's enough, but she doesn't think that.

"Sissy Demz, if you are going to Downtown Los Angeles like that, the people will laugh at you. Stand still." Carly is known as the Witchcraft Wolf, means she can use witchcraft like no other werewolves can, which is totally awesome. Suddenly, in a blinding flash of light, my clothes were suddenly changed magically and into a set of this clothes down here: