Chapter Five: Life Itself

3:45 am

My phone was buzzing and I groaned looking over at who it was.

August Alsina: Okay what aboutttttttt today? I'm so lit about the whole shopping thing. Why not get it out the way now?

August Alsina: I'm thinking we can just get to know each other first, ya know.

I sighed and hit reply

Me: August it is 3:47 in the morning! Its very rare that I'm up at this time! I'm headed to Miami with Odell tomorrow anyway. You can talk the shopping stuff over with Sam. Goodnight.

August Alsina: Oh... I'm sorry. I'm always up, my sleep is off. But nah, rather go with you. We can reschedule. Night .

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone seeing Odell staring into my soul. "Who's that" He asked laying on his back as I turned on my side facing him. "August" I mumble.

"I'm starting not to like the vibe I'm getting from this nigga" He said clenching his jaw. I bit my lip and watched him carefully. "You're so sexy when you're angry." I said tracing his jaw line with my finger.

He gently moved my finger and turned to face me. "Jazmine. I'm so fucking serious." We stared at each other and I simply rolled over. "I wish you would trust me sometimes. I handled it Odell. Go to sleep" I said before closing my eyes. I know he's not gonna let this go, but we gotta get up in four hours away so he better take his ass back to bed.

7:45am

We said our goodbyes to Livi and Ma and made our way to the airport. Still haven't said much to each other. Every time he would fix his lips to say something, I'd walk away. "Stop" He mumbled in a low tone as we were walking to board the plane.

"We can do this later" I replied continuing on. I heard a loud sigh and soon noticed him walking next to me. I know this is going to be hard to adjust to for Odell, especially since he is going to be leaving tomorrow night back for NY.

But I'm a grown ass woman and this isn't the first artist that has been flirtatious with me. I can handle my own. He needs to realize that. I'm not that 18 young chick at LSU.

12pm

I rolled over in the hotel bed and watched him sleep. Okay I miss him now. And technically this is "later" I guess we can talk.

I moved the covers back some seeing his Johnson at full attention. I smiled to myself and pulled my Vickys to the side before sliding down on it. His eyes opened wide and he gripped my waist, holding me still.

"Jazmine!" He yelled holding his chest with his free hand. "You trying to rape a nigga and shit" He mumbled chuckling trying to grind his hips into me.

I bit my lip as I increased my pace a little. He was making all types of utters, mummers and moans.

He allowed me to continue being in charge until he flipped me over and finished the job.

We laid naked in silence for a while before he spoke up. "I'm going to sit down with him and set some rules" He blurted out.

I scrunched my face up and laughed. "Yeah, no. I'm a grown ass woman. I can handle this. I already told you that, August damn!" I yelled. Fuckkkkk.

"Oh yeah?" He asked standing up cupping himself as he went into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

The hell I just call this nigga August for? Dammit. "Baby" I said in a low tone knocking on the door.

"Walk away Jazmine before I say something I regret" He roared. I scratched my head and back away from the door grabbing my robe and my phone.

I walked out onto the patio and scrolled on Instagram for a while until I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around seeing him throw some sweats on grab his phone and the room key leaving out the front door.