Chapter 32: It's Lit! part two

Jazmine

"Something is different about you" Leigh raised her eyebrow as we chilled in the den watching the boys play the game.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I smiled looking at Odell yell as he made another touchdown.

This nigga stay playing Madden, but he will play himself. Like dude. Haha.

"No bitch, it's something. You're glowing" She turned towards me more.

"I'm just happy that's all" I rolled my eyes biting the inside of my lip.

"Mhm. Whatever. Ima get to the bottom of it. But here, but her ass to sleep. It's time for her nap. And for me to grab a drink" She passed Jess to me.

"I know you couldn't wait to be done breastfeeding" I kissed Jess on the forehead.

She giggled and got up. But then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" She shouted from the hallway.

Minutes later I heard many voices coming from the front. Odell paused the game and got up. Jarv smiled at me and came over to sit down next to me.

"She went to go drink?" He chuckled.

"Hell yeah" I shook my head.

"She got fuck around and give me baby number 2. She and I haven't had a night out in so long. In-between football and her working from home. Shit. We need this, so thank you sis." He leaned over the baby to hug me.

"Y'all know I had to make something shake. I'm happy Heather was down for watching the kids"

"Hell yeah. What time we pre-gaming and stuff?" He asked standing up.

"Well it's about 6pm now. So really once Heather gets here. Ima go lay Jess down and turn the baby monitor down. I'll be back" I got up as we walked out the den going in different directions.

"Cry if you need me little one" I chuckled some clipping the baby monitor to my shorts.

As I walked out the room to find everyone else, Odell came out of no where and pressed me against the wall.

He was smiling so hard.

"What?" I chuckled licking my lips.

"I love you so much Jazmine. All my bros here! My Dad and Moms! How did you pull this off
?" He kissed me roughly.

"I'll always go above and beyond for the love of my life" I kissed him.

He picked me up in one swift moved and I squealed.

"Odell!" I yelled as he walked down the hall away from everyone.

He continued to kiss me as we entered one of the guest bedrooms on the first floor.

He set me on the bed and got in-between my legs. I wiped my lips and sat up on my elbows.

"Dell" I shook my head watching him strip out his shorts and boxers quick. His dick sprang out and I bit my lip.

"You deserve this shit. No questions asked" He groaned tugging at my yoga pants.

"Our company" I huffed as he got in-between my legs throwing my pants on the floor.

"I told Jarv we will be back in about 30" He chuckled kissing my neck.

I tried to hold in my moans as I pushed to the side of me, straddling him.

"It's your birthday. I got this" I smirked sliding down to the very edges of the bed.

-   

"Alright y'all! Behave! Odell this girl loves your ass! You hear me!" My Dad hugged me before hugging him.