Chapter Twenty Seven part two

I woke up out my sleep in a cold sweat. The fuck?

"You okay?" Dell asked in a sleepy tone.

I rolled my eyes and realized that I had a stupid ass dream. August? The fuck. But more importantly why is this Ramen noodle head ass nigga in my damn bed.

"When did you get in my bed?" I rolled my eyes. It's dark Jaz. He can't even see my dumb ass.

"About an hour ago" He mumbled.

"Get out"

"No"

"Get out O!"

"No J"

"I will push you out this bed" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled before speaking. "Then I'll just be climbing back into the bed over and over again."

"Whatever" I huffed moving away from him closing my eyes.

He should be fucking lucky that he's injured because if he wasn't I would have thrown his ass out my damn house, literally.

Soon after I moved away from him, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he left a single kiss on my shoulder.

"I love you Jazzy."

-

I woke up and my eyes shot open. The sun was bright as fuck. I looked around for Odell and I didn't see him anywhere. Good. I smell food though.

Hungry, I got up and did my business in the bathroom before going to the kitchen to see what he made himself.

I walked in and couldn't help but smile. He had fresh flowers sitting on the island counter with pancakes, eggs, bacon and grits neatly sitting on a plate with a single rose next to a cup of orange juice. Real romantic.

I shook my head and walked closer seeing that there was a note sitting under the cup of orange juice.

I hope you enjoy your breakfast beautiful. I love you Jazzy Pha, I really do. I take you for granted, and that is something that I am working on. But know that you are the single best thing that has ever happened to me. - O

I simply sat down and enjoyed the food, Odell was always a good cook. But that other shit he said in that note really don't mean shit to me for-real.

Like I said he and I been singing the same song for a while, something drastically has to change! And cooking breakfast with some damn flowers isn't going to make shit just OKAY!

-

"You're a dumb ass nigga. I still cannot get over this. My sister should not be calling me crying her little eyes out because you can't control your damn mouth. Swear if you weren't injured I'd square up with you right now nigga! I ain't cool with the words you spoke to her!" Kav roared clenching his jaw.

I sighed and sat back looking away from him.

He's right. He showed up at the door like 8am and he been cutting into me ever since I made Jazz breakfast.

"Kav?" Jazz spoke from the patio door.

I turned facing her and she avoided eye contact with me.

He sighed and stood up walking towards her. They hugged and he swung her around before setting her down.

"Hi baby sis. How are you?" He asked leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm okay. Gotta go to this damn fitting with August" She sighed.

Damn..that is today. I hope that nigga ain't on shit because I'll be out this damn leg restraint soon enough. I will beat that nigga ass again.

"Need me to go?" Kav raised his eyebrow. She chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Nah, Tone assured me that I won't be left alone with August, and they want my skills so I'm sure they will abide by my rules" She explained.

"Thank you for breakfast O" She leaned past Kav looking towards me.

"No problem. Thanks for picking me up a new phone. Hit me up if you need me once you get to the shoot" I told her.

"I will" She said before turning her attention back to Kav. She whispered something to her and her eyes began watering, next thing I know they both walked in the house leaving me out on the patio, upset with myself because I'm probably the blame for her tears. Once again. I vowed to never let anything happens to us, and look at us. Something has to give. I need to show Jazmine that I need her as much as she needs me.

---

Sorry y'all... I've been super busy with work!!! I'm having a hard time keeping up with my updates! I hope y'all still love me... I'm thinking of stirring up  some drama..what y'all think?

comment/VOTE/add