Chapter Twenty Two - Trials and Tribulations part two

* there will be one more part to this chapter. It will be up by this evening* Enjoy!

Jazmine

The entire mood in the waiting room was so gloomy once Kav, Livi and I got there. Everyone was so quiet staring at me. What am I missing? What really happened to Odell? I made sure not to look on social media sites to see what any updates on Odell.

-

"So basically he was knocked unconscious that's why he didn't respond on the field. But in addition to the head injury, he fucked his ACL up and the doctors are now discussing how long he's going to be out the season for. Vic said he really might be done for the entire season." Leigh explained to me.

My eyes widened and I sat back down. My heart was racing fast as tears started to flow from my eyes. Out for the entire season? That's going to kill Odell! Football is his life! It's all he knows!!

"How's your Mom?" I asked Leigh.

"She's tore up. When he wasn't responding that's what killed her. She thought he was in a coma." Leigh added. I groaned and shook my head.

"I don't even know what to tell Olivia" I mumble scooting down in the chair. She was sleep in Odell's Dad arms. She knew something was really wrong with her Dad, but she knew I wasn't going to tell her anything until I knew the full story of what was going on" I sighed looking over at Livi again.

"Jaz..." I heard Mom say from the entrance of the waiting room. I looked over at her and she walked out with his jersey in her hand. I jumped up and went over to comfort her.

"It's going to be okay Ma" I assured her. "I hope so Baby. I hope so."

7 hours later

"Jazmine come on, we all need to get some sleep" Leigh said stretching some. I shook my head no as I paced back and forth. We been in this hospital all damn day, Odell been in and out of surgeries on his head and leg. So now he's finally done and should be waking up soon from the medicine they gave him. I'm not leaving this place until I see him, hold his hand and more importantly tell him I love him. Furthermore my daughter needs to see her father period. It's a good thing she's been sleep the majority of the time so she's rested up. So NO. I'm not leaving until we see Odell.

"Jazmine." Kav said walking up to me.

"What!? I said I'm not leaving until I see him okay!" I yelled at him as fat tear drops fell from my eyes.

He smiled and shook his head. "I'm only trying to tell you that he's awake now. Doc said he wanna see you first alone without Livi. Coach just left from outta there" Kav explained raising his eyebrow. I chuckled to myself and wiped my tears. 

"I'm sorry...let me go" I said rushing past the family as I shot down the hall to Odell's room.

I sighed heavily as I pushed the door open. I placed my hand over my mouth as my eyes searched Odell's condition. Leg up, head wrapped all time of shit.

I went closer to his bed and simply sat down. His eyes shot open and as soon as he saw me tears fell from his eyes.

"Hi baby" I mumble in-between cries.

"I love you" He said in a soft tone.

"And I love you" I replied smiling some.

"Would you still love me if I wasn't able to play football again?" Odell asked closing his eyes, crying harder.

Another Cliff hanger. Lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao.

Comment/VOTE/add

- Lou