Chapter 37(Im back y'all😫🙏🏾)

Jazmine

I checked my phone and jumped up. Omar not his?

"Bitch I KNOW you lying!" I yelled jogging down hall to where Kav was.

"Kav!!" I shouted. He jumped up from his sleep and looked around frantically.

"What? What's wrong? The house on fire? The sky cracked open? Somebody shot the President?" His eyes searched around the room. I laughed and shook my head handing him my phone.

"Something way worse brother" I sighed sitting down on the edge of the sofa.

He read silently before gasping dramatically.

"Somebody call Maury!!" He shouted.

Odell

-          4 hours before

"Mr. Odell why did my Mom run out crying?  Is everything ok? She talked to another Doctor or something?" He bombarded me all at once.

What the fuck Nisha! This shit just got way more awkward! He already thinks I'm here on business.

I could still hear Nisha ass sobbing outside the door, so I got up and closed it completely before coming to sit back down.

"Mr. Odell?" He questioned.

"Nah, actually I'm here for something else Omar. Has your Mom ever talked about your Dad?" I looked over at him. The look on his face said enough.

"No..." He got quiet. "I always ask and she shuts me down. When Doctor Turner first diagnosed me, he asked was my father in the picture she changed the topic" He put his head down.

"You know sometimes parents can be so stuck in their ways that they put themselves before the child." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I really wanted to meet my Dad tho!" His eyes lit up some.

I can't believe Neisha never said anything about me ever. This little guy could've used all the love and support from my entire family. Especially my Mom, she really wanted to come with me to Texas but like I told her, this is something I had to do on my own.

"Mr. Odell??" Omar tapped me.

"Yeah, sorry...I'm not sure how to even say this—" I began to say but the door swung open and Neisha rushed in and grabbed me up.

"What the fuck!" I pulled away from her once we got into the hallway.

"He may not be yours"

"Excuse me? Thought you just said Omar may not be mine.." I chuckled some.

"Odell I'm not sure... remember weeks ago when you sent in your mouth swab to be tested, the Doctor just said they were going to run the test again but the results came back saying you were 99.99% not the father."

"You know what Nisha??" I chuckled looking around the hallway.

"I can write you another check but other than that I'm done with you and this entire situation. It amazes me how selfish you are. How disgusting of a woman you are not to even know who your sons father is. You have caused so much pain to my relationship, my family and even Omar little do you know." I began to walk back towards Omar's room leaving her dumbfounded.

I feel real bad for Omar, like seriously. Ima chill with for a few more hours maybe, then wipe my hands of Nisha completely.

"Hello?" I cleared my throat reclining back in the airport chairs.

"Baby, are you okay???" She asked pouting.

"Honestly Jaz. Yeah I am okay, it sucks that Omar has to have that sorry excuse for a mother...that he is being deprived of a father because she don't even know who the hell he might be. So from the bottom of my heart Jaz, I am so sorry baby. I'm sorry that I wasn't the best man I could be to you. But I'm glad that we found each other again. Real Love man" i clucked some. She wiped small tears from her eyes and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry too. Wish I never stepped out on my relationship. Wish I would've just worked on us ya know?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"We got eternity baby. Me, you, Livi and lil man til the wheels fall off."

—————————

Okay Guys. I cherish each and every vote that I still get. I fell completely off with my books and I'm super mad at myself because they were all at good points! But my goal now is to get back to how things use to be. Updating at least every other day if I can. So please vote for this chapter! Y'all know Torn is my baby and it's time for things to run a little bit more smoothly, so the next few chapters will be like post baby and full of wedding plans 😍😍

Comment & VOTE

Lou💋