Chapter Twenty Four

***** Just so y'all prepared. This is turning into more so an Odell & Jazmine book! August was just part of the few niggas that are going to have Jazmine "TORN" IIGHT? That's all Ima say lol. Enjoy. ******

Jazmine

"So how many times a week am I going to get head like that? And I mean just like that. Cause gaahhhhhh damn." Odell randomly asked as we played Call of Duty: Black Ops. I paused the game and looked over at him before dying laughing.

"You cannot be serious" I said in-between laughter.

"Jaz I'm dead ass. That was the best head you've ever given me. Bible. My fucking toes were scrunched up. Where you learn that shit at?" He said smiling widely.

"Well...you know when I get up in the morning before you and Livi?" I asked.

"Yeahhh?" He replied raising his eyebrow.

"Well, I go in the bathroom and watch videos of Pinky and Jada Fire sucking niggas up." I admitted biting my lip trying to hold my laughter in. His eyes widened and he smiled hard.

"Damn, well hey I'm always ready to be a test dummy. Show me something shit" He huffed licking his lips. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'll keep that in mind. Now let me get back to my mission" I un-paused the game but my phone began to ring. Ugh who is it?

I looked down at the phone and I swear my fingers couldn't move to answer nor decline his call.

"Who is it?" Odell asked picking my phone up. "The hell he want?" Odell added smacking his lips. I sighed and paused the game again before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Uh Hey Jazmine, It's Tone. Can you talk for a minute?" He asked. He sounded nervous as hell. Don't want another episode at his office again I bet.

"What's up Tone" I said dryly.

"Okay, so I'm aware of the situation that occurred between you and August over the course of some months, and on his management behalf I would like to sincerely apologize on his behalf! Now with that being said. The BET awards are in a couple months as well as your contact being up. Please Please Please style him for the awards? After that I will give you your last check and we can cut our ties with each other" Tone expressed exhaling deeply.

I looked over at Odell who was watching me carefully. I shook my head and smiled some before answering.

"Well, you're in luck. Odell and I are attending the awards this year because I have some other artists I'm styling...So sure why not. But I will not be left alone with him. Do you hear me?" I ask Tone in a strict voice. "Oh yes, I understand fully! Again I am really sorry Jazmine. You didn't deserve to go through that."

"Well thank you Tone. Text me with details of when you want to begin looking for items to wear" I said to him.

"Okay, I will bye" He said hanging up.

"Well?" Odell asked as soon as I locked my phone. "I have to style August for the BET awards" I said sighing.

"You don't have to style him. You could of said no" Odell snarled. I looked at him and saw the anger in his face. "Baby..this just an easy ass check! Fuck August! That's always how it's going to be. But my contract will be up by the time of the awards so why not go out with some chump change in my pocket?" I asked looking at him. He rolled his eyes and picked his controller back up.

"You're cute when you're mad" I mumble crawling closer to him. He smiled and shook his head. "Whatever man, let's finish the game" He mumbled.

"How about we play another game?" I suggested tugging at his boxers. He licked his lips and smirked.

"Yeah, I got a game in mind. It's called 'Sit on Daddy face'" He said slowly. His voice alone made me squirm. I stood up as he laid down on the couch.

Removing my leggings I heard him mumble something causing me to look back at him.

"What?" I ask kicking my leggings off. "You walking around here naked under those leggings for the rest of the season we gone be fucking every-day. I promise you that. Now bring your ass chocolate ass over here" He groaned watching me carefully.

I sat upon the throne and I swear Odell's goal was to make me feel as good as I made him feel. That man knows how to eat. Sheeeesh.

-

"Odell you all crippled! I haven't seen you in so long man!" Sam said laughing pulling his laptop out.

"Yeah, it has been a minute. How you been dog? Running a boutique is hard?" Odell asked.

"Honestly, I like bossing those hoes around!" Sam said smiling wide. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well, I'm back to take over, so don't forget you work for me" I said smirking.

"You're right boss lady. I'm glad I have you back in my life for-real. I have really missed you" Sam said squeezing my hand. I nodded my head smiling.

It does feel good to be back in Atlanta not traveling, just here. And my bestfriend is here with me? True he is down right now but give him a couple more weeks and Dell will be back to his normal self. I have to admit though, whenever he leaves back for New York depending on where we are and how our relationship is...I may consider the move back to NY.

s