Chapter Twenty Five part two: Tables Turn

The entire ride back to my home was dead silent. I was at a loss for words. I never liked Nisha, yet I felt so bad for her in this situation. Well to a certain extent. If she was never on no bullshit with Odell, she could have still been in New York, and I know for a fact that Odell would have made her go to her regular checkups and the doctors could have saw that she was having complications. But nah, she wanted to be selfish and now... there's no baby.

My phone started to ring again and Jarvis sighed. "That's like the thousandth call between my phone and yours." I shook my head and declined the call. "I can't tell him. I just can't" I said exhaling deeply trying to keep from crying.

True enough Odell and I are not officially back together, but everyone knows the feelings I have for him and have always had for him are very much so real. It honestly took a while to accept that the man that I love cheated on me but was having his second child by another woman. But with time I accepted it for what it was. But now shit is really hitting home because I was in fact pregnant as well but I aborted my child.

Just think, If I would have kept my child I know for a fact whether things worked out with August or not, Odell would have loved that child like it was his own seed. And as much as I hate to admit it, I would have loved Nisha's baby just the same. So I'm really going through it mentally, my mind is all over the place and more importantly my last convo with Nisha before I left her hospital room really stuck with me.

"You okay?" Jarv said pulling me from my thoughts. I shook my head as fat tears clouded my vision. 

"Honestly no, Nisha really fucking asked for me to tell Odell not to contact her ever again! Like what? He's going to want answers! But of all things he's going to want to check up on her! Even though they had their issues in the past, Odell is not that type of man to be selfish like that. Nisha could have died today! And she's STILL being selfish!" I shook my head wiping tears.

"Hey, don't worry about her iight? Karma is a bitch man. She's been playing the field since day one man. She thought she was going to get him and she didn't. I at least thought that she was going to carry on with the pregnancy. But after talking with the Doctor, I mean...she really didn't give a fuck." He explained.

"What you mean?" I asked looking down at my phone seeing Odell was calling me again. I sighed and looked up at Jarv waiting for his response.

"Well, the doc said she had to have been drinking alcohol within the past few weeks because her health had been declining. He said that she told him she had been having sharp pains for a while but today they were the worst. Doc said that her life could have been in jeopardy if we didn't bring her in. I know it seems unrealistic, but that shit still crazy dog." He shook his head.

"God works in mysterious ways. Odell would have tried to kill that girl if Doc told him that" I shook my head chuckling some. Jarvis laughed and nodded his head.

"Some hoes just not meant to be mothers." I added.

"Hell yeah, listen...when we get back Ima take Livi to the movies or something so you can talk to him. This needs to come from you. And real shit Jaz. Y'all need to gone head and get back together and tie that damn knot for-real! I don't want no more nieces or nephews unless they coming from yo cat!" He exclaimed laughing. I chuckled and smiled.

"I got you Brother. How's my god baby? I'm mad Leigh couldn't come up this time" I fake pouted. He chuckled and clapped his hands together. 

"My girls are doing alright! She's my good luck charm for the season!" He smiled.

"I miss my pooder. I gotta go see her soon!"

I pulled into the driveway and saw Odell sitting on the stairs leading to the front door. He looked up and saw us pull up and slowly got up. I already knew he was looking for Nisha. She did drive to my crib, but I believe a tow truck came and got her shit. She said she didn't want any interactions with Odell at all.

You know..it's so fucked up that I have to be the one to tell him that his second child didn't make it but...I truly believe that I am the one and only woman that Odell has dated that has truly gave a fuck about his well being. Without a doubt I love this man and will go above and behind for him. It is just sad that these weak ass females have exposed him to all that fake ass shit. But it's cool. I got this from here on out. Odell ain't going nowhere, and neither am I.

---

Welp.

Comment/VOTE/ADD