第1章:さようなら、及川徹

CHAPTER 1: Farewell, Oikawa Tooru

She pressed the pedal and the car sped through. 'Sora-cchi, the light was red.' The passenger behind spoke.

'Oh shut up, Kise,' the driver hissed. 'You know we don't have time.'

He hummed and stared out of the window. 'How many cars do you own? We use different cars each day and the plat numbers changed often.'

She tilted her head, thinking. 'I rent different cars each time. I have a contract with a car dealer. You pay me a lot so I used a quarter of the money for the cars.'

'A quarter?' Kise frowned. 'That's too much. How did you pay your electricity bills, water consumption bills, house rents, and stuffs?'

'Don't worry about me, Kise. I can manage on my own.'

'If you insist—' the car came to a sudden halt and Kise bumped his face on the back of the driver's seat. 'OW!' he yelled and rubbed his nose.

She glanced at the model through the rearview mirror and chuckled. 'I told you to fasten your seatbelt, Kise. Look at your red nose.' She got off the car and opened the door for the blonde to come out.

Kise came out and sighed. 'You're heartless.'

'Fast, let's go.' She slammed the door close, locked the car and began to run trailed by Kise.

They arrived on the set and the director yelled, 'Right on time, Kise-kun!'

Kise nodded and rushed to the dressing room for make-ups and costumes. The girl breathed out a sigh of relief.

Kise Ryouta, 20, a freelance model, a basketball player, and a student of Keio University. Once when he was still a student of Kaijou High School, he was a model under the Yvette's Trails Agency so his schedule wasn't so packed. After graduating from his school, he stopped modeling for half a year saying he wanted to spend time with his family then he quitted the agency.

Given that the CEO cared for him a lot, he offered him a manager as Kise stated that he would like to try being a freelance model. So there he was, busy with photo-shoots and always couldn't make it to exams or some of the classes due to his schedule. He was trying his best, though, with the help of his manager, Sorano Akayuki.

Kise, being skilled at modeling, even after quitting from the agency, received a lot of fan mails giving him motivations and more offers from various companies asking him to model for the products. That was one thing he could care less about.

'Sorano-san, right?'

The girl turned to the caller and nodded. 'Yes, I am Sorano.'

'Could you sign here, your attendance?' the man asked and handed her a pen and a paper on a clipboard. Sorano nodded and did as she was told.

'Cameras?' the director yelled, raising one hand. The man backed away from her as she watched the shooting.

'Ready!' the cameramen chorused loudly.

'Lights?'

The spotlights were turned on. 'Ready!'

'Action!'

Kise moved into the frame, walking casually and came to a halt. He looked good in a suit and his blonde hair was slicked back. A woman model walked towards him and stopped as well. They were a meter close.

Kise tilted his head slightly and smirked, tightening his tie. The woman smiled and they walked towards each other, but instead of halting upfront, they stood beside and gazed into each other's eyes. Kise sniffed lightly and his smile grew as he placed a hand on the model's shoulder, lowering his face to her neck.